Votes: 124 46.1%
  • On site shop/tech suport

Votes: 131 48.7%

• Total voters

Andy Duggan

Pew Pew Pew
Feb 8, 2010
Coventry
Seconded the bar idea. Ive also got a friend of mine who builds bars and puts all the equipment in too if more people would be interested.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Some nice onsite Camping area would be nice, as we usually travel straight from work to the event the night before, gives us more time to relax and don't need to rush around getting ready to travel, luckily we had use of a caravan last event, but we may not always get it when we'd like...

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Fully enclosed netting i.e. over the top would be great. Having been shot in the eye because there was no overhead netting, I would certainly appreciate it! That problem solves itself if it was indoor though, as you would just net to the ceiling.

Good drainage in the fields is always a good bonus.

Brad_Marsh

Entity 2010
Aug 26, 2009
Poole
A site that will remain consistent pure and simple... Grass is such high maintenance, the money spent on false ground, carpet / astro would easily cover the money spent, re-planting, maintenance of the grounds, and the loss of income due to having to "rest" the fields.

Also in a way the site would give paintball a much cleaner image and be more politically correct it would look more sellable as a sport, than a muddy, sludge fest with a load of brightly coloured goons shooting at each other however, this has proven to be some of the most fun ive had, diving to snake 1 off the break oversliding the bunker and taking out a ref from the ankles is always a one way ticket to the dead box.

Regards
BM