• Helpfullness of staff

Votes: 124 46.1%
  • On site shop/tech suport

Votes: 131 48.7%

• Total voters

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
As a first timer at cpps I thought everything was ok, food,lovely, staging areas ok, fields were fine, refs are sound some depaitable decisions but hey, only thing I didn't like was after playin the last game being given 10 mins by the staff to pack up an get a move on, had a great time which is all that matters, rich must be doin something right cuz everyone goes back every month for more,

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Echoing Mikeys comments completely.

Also is it possible to have like a leaning bench/stand? As apposed to seated stands. Similar to football/rugby grounds of old. Just so that people can lean back an watch the games rather than be stood up the whole time.

The other option is the lorry backs as mentioned in Mikeys post so that peeps can be sheltered from mother nature, or a combination of the two?

Also the staging area should be away from the spectators area so that the viewers can feel fine with just walking up to the field and viewing, I know a friend of mine who came to view felt uncomfortable walking through the staging areas/ players to view the fields. But this is a minor detail of course.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
My biggest gripe is the food. I always bring my own. Doesnt matter which site you go on, there is someone in a burger van selling rat burgers for ££.

I went to NSPL last year, and was told "you've never eaten a burger like these burgers" and then they wopped a 10p rat burger on the grill, and prepared me some plastic cheese and a horrible bap. Didnt taste any better either, and I certainly didnt benfit from eating it. Would be nice (I know its not easy to impliment) to have some decent hot food for sale. Even chilli in Jacket potatoes would work!

I could see you on the grill rich! :)