Votes: 124 46.1%
  • On site shop/tech suport

Votes: 131 48.7%

• Total voters

Punter337

Domination
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk
All you need is some boxes of paint Several dive bottles to keep those paintballs flying! and a sup'air field to go crazy on.....:D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
I think fills to 4500psi are essential these days. And I would also add that multiple air stations are a must, not just two or three. I would also say the location of the air filling stations are also essential.

Location.... location.... location

I would also say that a frequent barrier for many paintball players is location, especially the younger generation. You know the cash rich kind with parents who love to please their children. If you can get a site with similar geographical location to a train station. I reckon you will get many more paintball players coming more often. Perhaps even during the week for some training. Something like the Esher Rugby event a few years back.
With the length of current games and the efficiency of most markers there is absolutely no requirement to run air @ 4500 psi nobody is on the field long enough to run out of air. The only advantage is possibly turnaround time in X-ball, but is you have a pit crew that should not be a problem either.

Hazzer

Oct 11, 2010
Air horn/megaphoness for refs
gravil/woodchippings on paths inbetween and around playing fields
onsite tolit/wash facilities
more cover for cold/wet days

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
I've been thinking about this for awhile if i an a site the main things id have would be

• Full sized fields
  • big staging ares not just 1 tent per team
  • 2 air stations (hoses) per tent
  • stands like at the MS
  • pro shop W/techs
  • Score board
  • Crane with coms
  • cctv on al corners of the field so tourneys can be filmed and also you can book a training and get a dvd of your training to reflect on.
  • Chill out zone with like sofas. TV PS3 etc
  • changing rooms with showers.
  • on site food.

harold

Feb 3, 2008
Southend, Essex
Can I just add proper toilets are a big must!
Especially for the girlfriends that have to hover to be able to pee when all u smelly men clearly do a lot of spraying and praying in the porta loos at most sites.

Also somewhere to wash your hands is a good idea but baby wipes are so cheap if its a big issue for people just shove some baby wipes in your paintball bag and jobs a gooden :)

:) Harold's mrs :)

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
I'd personally like to see prober dead boxes! So when your shot you go to it not off the field. Just always thought thats what CPPS was missing. Also Maybe a Place to SIT! like a mini staging area or something.

Trophies are nice also :)
tournaments are very xball focused these days, which is good, but means dead boxes aint really needed for the majority of games played.

full sized fields and proper decent sized staging areas would be awsome, but a really nice surface would take it to the next level

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
Just a little list..

Real toiletes instead of porta-loo's
Seats around the pit
better car park (Tarmac or gravel)
P.A. system
CCTV on all pits
More food choice
Lounge sort of area
floor mats for when it rains and gets muddy so all the girls/un-manly type of people dont cry (My gf)
Score board (as posted below)
heaters for when its cold

Just a LITTLE list :rolleyes:

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
Real toiletes instead of porta-loo's
Seats around the pit
better car park (Tarmac or gravel)
P.A. system
CCTV on all pits
More food choice
Lounge sort of area
floor mats for when it rains and gets muddy so all the girls/un-manly type of people dont cry (My gf)
Score board (as posted below)
heaters for when its cold

Just a LITTLE list :rolleyes:

more food choice? there's loads as it is now haha
there wasnt before the start of this season but now you're spoiled for choice

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
With the length of current games and the efficiency of most markers there is absolutely no requirement to run air @ 4500 psi nobody is on the field long enough to run out of air. The only advantage is possibly turnaround time in X-ball, but is you have a pit crew that should not be a problem either.
Word