Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Cities and populated areas are going to be the very hardest places to survive.

I dont know about no guns in the UK. Theres a shop in my town, which sells shotguns, ammo, small pistols (as well as air pistols) and more importantly, REALLY big knives. And loads of fishing equipment and tweed jackets etc. Thats where Im going first. Then Im heading for the countryside.

Tweed jackets? No shame Bolter!! No shame mate ;)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Dusty I think we should have an apocalyptic p8nt survival team. We hold out in our own places for 2 weeks let things calm down a little bit once the looters have finished then head up your way :p

Think I'd be a pretty good asset, I'm very resourceful!
You'd last a week before Dusty kicks you out for a classifieds violation. ;)

Reactions: Missy-Q and Dusty

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
You'll be dead in a week.
Anyone that tries to profit from people with guns during a crisis will likely die.
All of the unprepared will also die.
Yes - the very instance the apocalypse starts, i'll be outside nailing up a 2x4 reading "Bella's Gentleman Club". Then, i'll sit inside with an unlocked door and wait for some fine, honest patrons to arrive. I can't believe you doubt me.

That or drugs.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Right, having had a mental inventory I've realised I'm actually ok for sharp things and pointy things and a shooty thing but food and clothing will be my downfall it would appear. I haven't got a decent set of walking shoes/boots since my last pair disintegrated!! The only food we have at home appears to be fresh or frozen, no dried or tinned stuff to speak of.

I need a list of sh*t to get for Christmas.

1 Boots
2 Spetznaz Shovel
3 Decent outdoor clothing

Duct tape seems to be well thought of for just about everything. Apparently you can make a car or plane or boat out of the stuff.........

Reactions: PBWill