Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Your primary camp has to be your home. Leaving your home during the first few days of the shxtstorm is an absolute no-no. You will die on the road before you get to your destination. There will be lawlessness on an epic scale and you don't want to be anywhere near it. Traffic will be catastrophic. It will be anarchy.

As for getting your hands on stuff - fortune favors the prepared - if you don't have it at ground zero your chances of having it afterwards are slim. In the UK - guns will be the problem. You need them, and there aren't any around. Foraging at army camps and police stations may get you a result if we're talking legit zombies, but if it's societies underbelly that's the problem, you will already be out-gunned...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Your primary camp has to be your home. Leaving your home during the first few days of the shxtstorm is an absolute no-no. You will die on the road before you get to your destination. There will be lawlessness on an epic scale and you don't want to be anywhere near it. Traffic will be catastrophic. It will be anarchy.

As for getting your hands on stuff - fortune favors the prepared - if you don't have it at ground zero your chances of having it afterwards are slim. In the UK - guns will be the problem. You need them, and there aren't any around. Foraging at army camps and police stations may get you a result if we're talking legit zombies, but if it's societies underbelly that's the problem, you will already be out-gunned...

You would f*cking love it.......

Reactions: PBWill

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Oh man, I would love it so hard....

...and if I was in the UK right now, I would have already befriended my local farmer and would have bought him a semi-auto shotgun and ammo that he can store legally, on the understanding that I get to come shoot it from time to time, and claim it when the horde rise. He's got nothing to lose by storing my **** and then having me come reinforce him with my group.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
do you have an adequate field of fire around your property7? I can't stress how important that is....

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It's not zombies or other nasty things that will bring an end to civilisation as we know it though a very good pandemic that reduces the population of the planet by about 2/3rds will stave off our downfall for awhile, it's oil that will send us back into the dark ages. When the oil fields run dry we're going to be well and truly stuffed and i'm not talking about transport and heating or power production here, i'm on about how our whole consumer lifestyle uses oil as a base material for virtually everything we use and make.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
And did I mention I live in the countryside? Farming community, lots of guns. And food. Sh*tloads of food...

Reactions: Missy-Q