Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
actually there is more oil in the arctic that all the reserves in the rest of the world put together - plus al the oil we have ever used in the world to date. There is so much oil there that Russia, the US, Canada, Denmark and China have already all claimed sovereignty over the continent. There are now all 5 countries flags flying there. Russia recently posted theirs via submarine. Oil won't be the problem. The war to decide who gets it might finish us all off though...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
And did I mention I live in the countryside? Farming community, lots of guns. And food. Sh*tloads of food...
Now you're talking. Schools are a great option. Fences, kitchens, great fields of fire, buku locks and security throughout. Great Option - which means everyone will go for it...
First you have to get to it - then you have to keep it!

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Dusty I think we should have an apocalyptic p8nt survival team. We hold out in our own places for 2 weeks let things calm down a little bit once the looters have finished then head up your way :p

Think I'd be a pretty good asset, I'm very resourceful!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Dusty I think we should have an apocalyptic p8nt survival team. We hold out in our own places for 2 weeks let things calm down a little bit once the looters have finished then head up your way :p

Think I'd be a pretty good asset, I'm very resourceful!

I get enough of you lot without having to remain in a confined space for a couple of weeks thanks all the same..........

@Missy-Q is the only one I'd allow in. Who wouldn't want a 300lb Black woman from Harlem who knows how to shoot??

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Dam, looks like you'd be the enemy then ;)

Think I'm going to join a gun club if I can find one local, might aswell start training now

Cold steel sell those spetsnaz shovels for £20 with sheath, might buy 2... Think the wife will need one to. Cheers Missy

Reactions: Missy-Q

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Looking at it realisticly, id either last very long or for a very short amount of time. im a city lad, and as the poplation in cities is big, and the infectitivty would spread like wildfire in these communities you'd have to bug out and fast! I've got a 30ltr camping bag, so i'd fill it with food, not to mention the other bags ive got... and here comes the horrible part, quite alot of my neighbors are old folks...( come on , they wouldnt last 2 minutes! ) i'd proabaly end up killing them and looting all therir possesions that are of use/i havn't got. there are about 20 old people in about 100 metre radius of my house, let the blood spill!!

Weapon wise i'd end up having my hockey stick, and a smallish knife in my bag, should be sufficent for a couple of weeks until something decent is found ( hockey sticks are freaking vicious, definatly smash some undead and living heads in with scary effectiveness as its made out of wood and carbon fiber, my other stick is made out of aramid, not as durable as wood and breaks under/sevre impact so it wouldnt serve as well )

as for the plan where to go? maybe to the coast, big open area that you can see for miles around, or possably the sailsbury plain. i have a tent, so i'd most likley cover it in a few black bin bags, for protection and to reduce visiblity at night. i'd also tear up a fair amount of grass to dust over it, to reduce the visibilty of the tent even more. ( must have a look out!! )

But i think i would cope in an urban enviromen better than others, i can fit into tiny spaces and can climb pretty damn well, which would be essential if the buildings had been ruined/you need to get another way into a building like a hospital, firestation, something like that.

Clothing wise id have my astroturf shoes and my CAT boots on, astro being for when you need to go quite into a building ( mainly for the purpose of going into buildings ) and the boots for pretty much everything else! trouser's, i'd wear my valken pants, there the only durable thing iv'e got left after i left cadets and had to give back my fatigues :mad: tops id once again wear something paintball related, my dye jersey as that thing just doesnt want to break, and is quite flexiable and does keep me quite warm!

Epic thread

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Cities and populated areas are going to be the very hardest places to survive.

I dont know about no guns in the UK. Theres a shop in my town, which sells shotguns, ammo, small pistols (as well as air pistols) and more importantly, REALLY big knives. And loads of fishing equipment and tweed jackets etc. Thats where Im going first. Then Im heading for the countryside.