Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
Me and a few friends have spoke about this sort of thing many times, always seems to come down to a group of us getting out to the mountains about 30miles North in the Lake District, we all fish, all have crossbows or bows and most have been part of an archery club since being kids so can all shoot, survival would be fine, it's the gangs of desperate people that would be the hard part.

Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
All I have is a baseball bat, and a set of kitchen knives and a first aid kit! Family first to protect of course!

I also bought these training dvds and I'm on season 6 at the moment, its called the walking dead. Very good tips and tricks ;)

Reactions: Cha$e

Cha$e

Oct 11, 2016
I'm part of a group called the UKSN (UK Survival Network). It's many different people with varying backgrounds that all have a love for outdoors, survival and prepping in common. In the event of a SHTF situation, those of us in the group is the north west have contingency plans in place.

Mainly the best plan is to stay put and bug in. If for one reason or another that isn't an option, we default to plan b and bug out to a pre-determined location with a view to riding out whatever may be the issue. Most people consider us eccentric but then again I would rather have and not need, than need and not have and that goes for back up plans, supplies etc.

Reactions: Jamie-C-Pball91
Sep 27, 2016
Nottingham
I'm part of a group called the UKSN (UK Survival Network). It's many different people with varying backgrounds that all have a love for outdoors, survival and prepping in common. In the event of a SHTF situation, those of us in the group is the north west have contingency plans in place.

Mainly the best plan is to stay put and bug in. If for one reason or another that isn't an option, we default to plan b and bug out to a pre-determined location with a view to riding out whatever may be the issue. Most people consider us eccentric but then again I would rather have and not need, than need and not have and that goes for back up plans, supplies etc.
I'm gonna check this out! I think I will fit in with this group haha

P8ntballer-Josh

Feb 6, 2017
If it was me, I'd store up as much food as a I can, tinned food sweets the lot and I would go about a mile out to see...you have vision then of everything, zombies can't swim and you have no worries