Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Manchester Firm Open Day - 28th November - ***UPDATED - PLEASE READ***

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
The Manchester Firm will be holding an Open day on Sunday the 28th of November.

The aim of the day will be to introduce new players to our squad. We are not necessarily looking for people with vast experience and welcome players both new and seasoned to join us. You must have the right attitude and a strong desire to improve your game being able to train at least twice a month and not only listen to helpful advice but act on it.

We train as a squad, not just on a team basis. Due to this, players of varying levels of ability and experience are mixed together during training to ensure not only a fair and level playing field, but also the opportunity to learn from the best. Training takes place at the excellent CPPS site located near Penkridge in Staffordshire.

This year, our X-Ball team were placed 2nd overall just behind Birmingham Disruption in the CPPS with our 5 Man team placing 1st. We also finished in a very respectable 3rd place Division 1 in Paris last month.

For next year, we will be entering teams into both division 1 and division 2 for the whole of the Millennium Series season whilst on the domestic side, we again plan to have a strong presence in the CPPS series, fielding 2 X-ball teams as well as at least 1 (but possibly 2) 5 man teams.

There are many opportunities within the squad not only to improve yourself, but also to actually progress to a higher level. With excellent support from Planet Eclipse, Kee Action Sports and RPS you can guarantee you will be using the best equipment and paint available should you be successful in joining the team.

The cost of the day will be £35 per player. This includes your green fee and as much paint as you can shoot. Between games and drills, the quicker you clean yourself down and pot up, the more you will get to play.

To book in, please PM me or post up in the thread. It is important to do so to ensure we bring enough paint for everybody.

If you have any further questions please just ask.

READ THE STUFF IN RED BELOW!

In Addition to the above information, please can all players wishing to attend who have either sent me a PM or posted up in here, please send me a PM with your details.

I will need to know your name plus the name of any other players coming with you.

Also, PLEASE do not say you are coming and then not turn up. You will be taking away an opportunity from somebody else.

The day is capped at 20 places so please book in asap to avoid missing out. We are also taking bookings from people on facebook too.

Thank You

emopikey

Feb 14, 2006
were abouts are you coming from ChrisJeff you have north east on your location me and a couple other practice at stafford close to every weekend for disruption if you wanna make the try out you have to make the commitment thats what playing for a team like the firm is about this is a great oppertunity take it! theres always plenty of lifts available is what im saying, and this applies to any one reading this thread we practice against the firm most weekends and its always a great atmnophere both on and off the field good luck :) any way thats my 2 pence.

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
Like Pikey said, we train with Disruption almost every week which is not only a lot of fun but will improve you as a player massively! Train with the best, it's the only way to get better.

ChrisJeff

Durham Dynamo
Jun 16, 2010
North East, UK
chris-jeff.com
I'm just outside of Newcastle. It's the transport that's a right pain for me though, as I'm still on a provisional and learning to drive! So It's not too easy to make it 200+miles. Would of loved to come down just to improve on my game and learn really due to me being relatively new. But yeah, I totally understand about the commitment aspect, it's a must.