Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The marker you most regret selling.

Orinoco

Platinum Member
May 1, 2016
I regret selling my first gun. A dye dm9.

It was in really bad shape so I sold it to one of my friends who was joining the sport for £50 however after buying another gun I realised just how good it was and instantly regretted it

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
My Dynasty Blue shocker, I left team Kelly's in 2007 and had to give all my gear back there was also some bad blood between us

I won Campaign 2006 with that shocker searched the earth for this gun but getting no where :cry::cry::cry::cry::(

MissRKelly

Aug 2, 2016
My Dynasty Blue shocker, I left team Kelly's in 2007 and had to give all my gear back there was also some bad blood between us

I won Campaign 2006 with that shocker searched the earth for this gun but getting no where :cry::cry::cry::cry::(
I've asked my dad for you but he is unsure where they went. He thinks some was given to the action for the charity we used and some went back and sold on but he cant remember. If you Google it an old post that comes up on here from 2011, blue and silver Kelly dynasty shocker for sale . I think you was the only one that had one so could be worth a shot.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Miss my Orange and Black Geo 3.5. Loved that gun would buy it back if i knew where it was :)

Sep 8, 2016
Had a Dark Timmy that I absolutely loved........ 2004 ish. Way back when! Would love to get that back again. If anyone has one!? lol

Gieberto

May 29, 2017
Bournemouth
My black to yellow fade Evolution autococker with race frame and warpfeed ! That gun never missed a beat thanks to Dangerous from Belsales ! :(:cry: