Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The MINI

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Maybe, but it hasn't bothered me yet. The LED area is well shrowded so I've never had an issue seeing it flash.

Also let's be honest... how often do you change those settings? Most people set their gun up once then play and forget about it.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
its really no more trouble than counting the flashes on any other board. if you cant halve under 15 or so flashes and then add ten, then you need help.

give the marker a break... its going to be amazing :D stop nit-picking because theres nothing big you can find up with it :mad:

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
its really no more trouble than counting the flashes on any other board. if you cant halve under 15 or so flashes and then add ten, then you need help.
Im by no means dissing the marker, i just wondered why the divide and add?

i think people have taken what ive said out of context

-james

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Because there didn't seem much of a point to having the ROF start at 1bps... and because we wanted a little finer adjustability than 1bps. So this way the ROF with the stock board starts at 10.5 bps and goes in 0.5bps increments to 20bps.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
lol :p its gona be a pain in the pie hole trying to count light flashes in the middle of the day :)
Surely its always gonna be easier to see an led than it is to see a display in bright light...?

Not aimed at you atall revolt but i really hate it when people nitpick, this thing looks awsome, in no way does it look fragile, infact it looks extremely well made, i was in awe of the build quiality when i was watching them videos, and to have a production solenoid made purely for this gun just shows how much thought they'v put into this marker.
And to whinge about something like having to count the led flashes if once in every few months your ganglion decides it wants to see what your rof is then thats just an extremely poor sense of priority.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Surely its always gonna be easier to see an led than it is to see a display in bright light...?

Not aimed at you atall revolt but i really hate it when people nitpick, this thing looks awsome, in no way does it look fragile, infact it looks extremely well made, i was in awe of the build quiality when i was watching them videos, and to have a production solenoid made purely for this gun just shows how much thought they'v put into this marker.
And to whinge about something like having to count the led flashes if once in every few months your ganglion decides it wants to see what your rof is then thats just an extremely poor sense of priority.
agreed :)

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
Because there didn't seem much of a point to having the ROF start at 1bps... and because we wanted a little finer adjustability than 1bps. So this way the ROF with the stock board starts at 10.5 bps and goes in 0.5bps increments to 20bps.
But surely no-one can shoot half a paintball......;)

.....what?