Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The MINI

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Surely its always gonna be easier to see an led than it is to see a display in bright light...?

Not aimed at you atall revolt but i really hate it when people nitpick, this thing looks awsome, in no way does it look fragile, infact it looks extremely well made, i was in awe of the build quiality when i was watching them videos, and to have a production solenoid made purely for this gun just shows how much thought they'v put into this marker.
And to whinge about something like having to count the led flashes if once in every few months your ganglion decides it wants to see what your rof is then thats just an extremely poor sense of priority.
yo man :) i love to nitpick... i fully intend to buy one of these and well, everything in it seems totally sexy, so yeah, by nature i think, there has to be SOMETHING that i wont like ^_^

besides markers are a lot of money ;p by spending that money you earn the right to nitpick :p

pocoyo

Platinum Member
Jun 22, 2006
north west
where would you solder the rf transmitter for the pulse loader?
lookin at the vid`s i can only think of splicing into wire for solenoid and having transmitter in the actual grip.
any other ideas?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
apparently this is the one marker it isn't compatable with due to the last of space... think that appeared in a thread a while back. could be wrong however :)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
apparently this is the one marker it isn't compatable with due to the last of space... think that appeared in a thread a while back. could be wrong however :)
nah, there is plenty of space inside the grip of the gun, or even the foregrip. I suspect the best place is to attach it inline with the solenoid in the grip frame.