Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the misses has let me have £650 to spend on paintball guns!!!!!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Right guys as per the title, she has said I can have up to £650 to bump my collection if I wanted (no brainer)!
So I am after cockers and mags or even a funky old school mech.
Post up anything you have and want rid of, must have a realistic price anyone who says along the lines of "I have a broken classic mag I want 300" you will feel the wrath of abuse to you dreamers!
I am particularly interested in left feed cockers, e2 cockers, evo cockers, splash mags/cockers, and any of renies mag work such as pnuemags or egomags.
@baudsenseless I will take you up on your offer the other week and pop over if thats still ok?
I am also willing to blow a large chunk of the cash on a "rampage anno'd geo3" to p!$$ off an old mate who played for them a few years ago!
Cheers
Ian

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Forgot to say in the above essay, I dont want new marker unless they are custom annod like the lucky 15's or a mosco geo etc etc and even then I wont pay over the odds for it.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I will have a look at your epic guna sale thread and have a think dude I was watching one when impulse raider had one up for sale a few years ago

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I like that but couldnt offer near what you have it up for, as i still only see it as a geo. It is very nice though the most I could offer is £350 all in for it. Sorry for the kick in the nuts!