The Home Of European Paintball

The new DYE goggles

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Budgie
I don't know about the Dye goggles but have you tried the Nuvis-1 range from Raven. I used to us the JT-IZE but decided to change to Raven and I'm very impressed. I tried them out at the Diablo Cup in Elsham and liked them very much.

Budgie
Saac
:cool:
Completely OT but who is selling Raven Stuff in the UK?

And are you (Saac) sponsored then ? :D

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
K2

>>>>Justin, we spoke to you at Campaign this year (you may not remember us, K2) and got on the subject of team Strange and how good they are as a unit. Now I know you've been playing with the Saberwolves for some time BUT I'm sure I saw you in this months PGI in the Strange line-up, is this true are were just takin' a photo op?<<<<

Yeah I remember ya'll...a cool bunch and it was a pleasure meeting you.
As for your question...You mean you saw little ole' MOI in a pic with Strange??? Are you SURE??? REALLY sure??????
;) :p
~J~

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Official position

>>>>Justin, we spoke to you at Campaign this year (you may not remember us, K2) and got on the subject of team Strange and how good they are as a unit. Now I know you've been playing with the Saberwolves for some time BUT I'm sure I saw you in this months PGI in the Strange line-up, is this true are were just takin' a photo op?<<<<
>>>>Maybe you just be growin' and flowin' all over the place man, hell I even think you're in our new team shot too dude.<<<<

LOL. How'd THAT happen?!!
A'ight, then...Here's my official comment:
"I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any actually true photographs that may or may not portray my humble self playing, guesting, or photo-opping with any team, either real or imagined."
:D
~Justin~

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Official position

Originally posted by Justin Owen

"I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any actually true photographs that may or may not portray my humble self playing, guesting, or photo-opping with any team, either real or imagined."
:D
~Justin~
That's what we like to see - some clarity to set the record straight :D

Budgie

Oct 29, 2001
Darlington
Visit site
Unfortunity we are not sponsered by Raven. I wish we were as it would of saved me a small fortune. Jim has just got alot of Raven gear in and I went a little crazy with my cheque book.

Budgie
Saac

Budgie

Oct 29, 2001
Darlington
Visit site
Sorry, Jim Mann. He owns Point Blank and has a retail shop in Darlington called Just Paintball. He has just recieved aload of Raven and Animal goods in, hense our new team tops.

Budgie
Saac