Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The new hush bolt for your planet marker

G

Gassy

i think if your going to compare thing's, they both need to be the same amounts of fill. And unless you had to reduce the HP/LP settings by a fair bit the same amount of air gets to the Bolt :confused: and who make the replacement got a link ?
techt Lump and from all the other reports I have read about their other bolts they claim amazing results but most people don't get anything like.
a video shows its a whole 1 decible quieter than stock and ups the fps by 10 over stock.

G

Gassy

when your marker sounds like a 12lbs cannon anyway I don't think 1 decible is really going to make a difference,well it may make it sound like a 9lbs cannon.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon

when your marker sounds like a 12lbs cannon anyway I don't think 1 decible is really going to make a difference,well it may make it sound like a 9lbs cannon.
1 decibel is the smallest change in level the human hearing can perceive and many people can't perceive it anyway (let alone through a mask). Typical paintball company bs I suppose, they've all been party to it at some point...

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yeh i didnt notice a huge difference, and 11fps aint going to give you half a case out of a fill