Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The next wave in replica markers?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Saw some [editorial comment] mega-goofy tippmann in the latest PGi which looked like a straight to DVD low rent space opera gun but it got me wondering if we're gonna see the next wave of replimarkers taking on the look of popular fantasy and sci-fi blasters. If the market is trending toward scenario and Big Game it makes a certain sort of nerdy sense, doesn't it?

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Saw some [editorial comment] mega-goofy tippmann in the latest PGi which looked like a straight to DVD low rent space opera gun but it got me wondering if we're gonna see the next wave of replimarkers taking on the look of popular fantasy and sci-fi blasters. If the market is trending toward scenario and Big Game it makes a certain sort of nerdy sense, doesn't it?
Those the triumphs? the tippy 98's covered in bulbus red or blue plastic that makes them look like water pistols?
Or something else?

Statch83

in2deep-paintball.co.uk
How much lower or dorkier can Paintball go when we have a thread with nearly 7K views and a couple hundred responses talking about their goggles and all the cool colors they come in and the beaucoup bucks they're willing to spend for same?:)
hehe watd you expect with peoples wives nagging at them all day :eek:
take your point, and how long do paintballers sit in front of their pc's:confused: i mean some people are on here 24-7:rolleyes: