Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The next wave in replica markers?

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Saw some [editorial comment] mega-goofy tippmann in the latest PGi which looked like a straight to DVD low rent space opera gun but it got me wondering if we're gonna see the next wave of replimarkers taking on the look of popular fantasy and sci-fi blasters. If the market is trending toward scenario and Big Game it makes a certain sort of nerdy sense, doesn't it?
http://paintballstore.tv/images/ps_tipp_triumph_ext.jpg

Wow, suddenly I feel myself becoming religious...

"God please oh please make the factory who produce this sh**e burndown (without harming employees please ;)), oh and if you happen to have an extra five minutes you can zap the dude who designed this in his fingers so he can never operate C.A.D ever again. Cheers dude."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Ya Know!

How much lower or dorkier can Paintball go when we have a thread with nearly 7K views and a couple hundred responses talking about their goggles and all the cool colors they come in and the beaucoup bucks they're willing to spend for same?:)
As said in the title.....

YA KNOW:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why not goto specsavers?

EDIT...
Cos empire haven't got memoflex yet!!!!!!!!!!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
you know it's not necessarily a bad thing , it may make players look like Star Trek geeks at scenario games (which the world in general thinks we are anyway) but thats got to be better than being associated with the wannabe's who run round the woods with AK47's taking 'point' surely thats holding us back, this kind of stuff may help us move forward , natural progression no ? ,

or just another version of Cowboys and Indians.

or just their answer to the SP8...

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Okay, first things first. Paintball is a game played by lanky geeks mostly, just like skateboarding. So why you worry about your image is beyond me. Trust me, there is NO chick pulling coolness attached to playing paintball. If anything, it's a chick repellant.

Secondly, I have no clue why you all go boo at this gun. It's no more ridiculous than the next wavy patterned, candy coloured gun to come out of Dye, Eclipse, WDP or whatever. Only if you play that Mil Sim cr@p you have to right to ridicule this gun.

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
If anything, it's a chick repellant.
I totally agree, when girls find out about paintball they always seem very unimpressed. So at this sign I go for the kill and tell them about my super cool job 'Software Developer'. Really impresses them.

At my uni club 60% of the members were from the computer science club...

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
I totally agree, when girls find out about paintball they always seem very unimpressed. So at this sign I go for the kill and tell them about my super cool job 'Software Developer'. Really impresses them.

At my uni club 60% of the members were from the computer science club...
We get a pretty good reception up here in all fairness, the chicks dig the hits in particular! :D When I first met my girlfriend she thought it was pretty cool and she now plays herself, mind you if you mention 'i play tournament paintball and enter tourneys nationwide' up here youre already on to a sure thing based on the fact 95% of cumbrian males enjoy delivering coal, shouting at the tele and drinking beer... period. Thats it, nothing more.