Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Northern Quarter Newbie Day, Sat 4th April

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
hey luke, unfortunately i will not be able to make it to this day mainly because i will be in hospital having an operation on my collarbone
:(
let me know when the next one is

stew

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
whats the address and postcode to the site anyone?

also, i shouldn't be needing any more than a box should i?
The postcode is WA15 0RB. Directions above, in the post below yours.
One box will be plenty.

Luke what paint you getting in this time?
We will have two types in, can't remember the name of the first but we are also having Formula 13 in. (Really good paint, we used it in the masters xball last month and came top in our group with it...)

hey luke, unfortunately i will not be able to make it to this day mainly because i will be in hospital having an operation on my collarbone
:(
let me know when the next one is

stew
Thanks for letting me know, hope the op goes well. I'll start a new thread for the next one once this one is done:).

feckpants

Feb 19, 2009
hey luke put me down for 2 boxs of f13 ill need a box for the england vs scotland match aswell

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
OVER EXCITEMENT MUCH lol

I think I need to get councelling for my excessive obsessive mind set whenever something new that I enjoy comes my way!

Im refferring to balling, I mean Ive been once and I am absolutely HOOKED! Its all I think about lol!

ROLL ON THE 4th! Gonna be a MINT day! Cant wait to learn the in's and out's :D

Just to clarify Luke, am I still good to turn up with just my mask and monies?!

Can you provide me with all other required equipment, Including the box of paint I requested!?

Cheers

-Pigeon