Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Northern Quarter Newbie Day, Sat 4th April

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Hi, i'm defo coming, can not wait :) can you tell me what time it starts etc, Thanks xx
We try and start around 10.30ish, so if people get there for 10.00am or earlier (no need to be there at half six though:) then we can make sure everybody has everything they need and get started without any delays.

Do you need to hire any kit or need paint etc?

Lauren

New Starter
We try and start around 10.30ish, so if people get there for 10.00am or earlier (no need to be there at half six though:) then we can make sure everybody has everything they need and get started without any delays.

Do you need to hire any kit or need paint etc?[/quote]

Hi Luke,

Thanks hun for reply, lol half six I will be dead:) , yeah I think I will prob hire, best option, I have got a few bits and pieces but it is better to hire for now I think, how can I do that, beforehand or on the day and how much? xx

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Hi Luke,

Thanks hun for reply, lol half six I will be dead:) , yeah I think I will prob hire, best option, I have got a few bits and pieces but it is better to hire for now I think, how can I do that, beforehand or on the day and how much? xx
It's free to hire guns on a rotational basis, but if we know beforehand we'll make sure we definitely have everything we need.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Lauren - are you coming up from London ;)?

Anyway, I've sorted out kit for my 3 (or 4) Luke - so they shouldn't need anything this time around.

I may even have some 'spare' stuff if you get stuck.

cheers

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
well i can finish work early next sat so put my name down for coming and one box of paint please :D

might be just gone 10ish when i get there, but shouldn't be too late:cool:

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
when is the next one. How often will you run them aswwell please. Can't make it to this one cos i've got an exam :(

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Anyway, I've sorted out kit for my 3 (or 4) Luke - so they shouldn't need anything this time around.

I may even have some 'spare' stuff if you get stuck.

cheers
Thanks for letting me know.

well i can finish work early next sat so put my name down for coming and one box of paint please :D

might be just gone 10ish when i get there, but shouldn't be too late:cool:
Not a problem mate, I doubt you'll miss much. There's always something/someone causing a delay:)

when is the next one. How often will you run them aswwell please. Can't make it to this one cos i've got an exam :(
We are going to run them every month.