Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The PA results

shifty26

Dec 21, 2005
Bristol Town.....
Visit site
Had a great day, first time playing xball and i will definatly be back for the next leg, thanks to everyone at the PA who made this xball happen and the marshalls who i think did a great job on the day and no limit for letting me play for them ;). Roll on round two :D

Woody69

Sandbaggin' aint easy
Jul 8, 2005
SOMANC
planeteclipse.com
thought it was psp rules ,not making up rules as you go along
I dont know what rules we were playing, BUT, I never got chrono'd once or a check to see if my gun was capped at 15 bps:eek: I could have run my gun on full auto, 28bps, at 350fps with breakout mode on, nobody seemd to care!!

Also, the refs were not intrested in letting the players no how much time was left for a 2 minute penilty!:mad:

And, the air should be next to the chrono in your kitting up area!

Its easy to pick up on the bad points of the tournaments because thats what sticks in your head, but c'mon, these are basics and somebody will get hurt at the next leg if these checks are not carried out! The bad points out-weigh the good for this event, but I'm sure it will get better..............

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
I dont know what rules we were playing, BUT, I never got chrono'd once or a check to see if my gun was capped at 15 bps:eek: I could have run my gun on full auto, 28bps, at 350fps with breakout mode on, nobody seemd to care!!
on a par with that, i was suprised to see nobody checking bottles either... especially after that giant thread by russ on 3000psi bottles having diferent nipples for safety purposes... etc

thoroughly enjoyed the days play though :D

rampantpanda

No Limit Bridgend
Mar 10, 2007
Cardiff
on a par with that, i was suprised to see nobody checking bottles either... especially after that giant thread by russ on 3000psi bottles having diferent nipples for safety purposes... etc

thoroughly enjoyed the days play though :D
All our bottles were checked and I would like to thank all the PA for a great event roll on leg 2

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
Even though I was only there as Cobras pit crew I did notice a few things that I feel need addressing, one of which has already been mentioned by Woody69 with regards to chronos.

Also I was let down by the fills only going to 3000psi, which was a problem as it obviously meant fills were needed much more frequently than they would have been at 4500psi. However I was told that there were unforseen technical problems that led to this so I'll let that go.

Sideline coaching is another. My understanding is that teams are allowed one coach by the netting, however I frequently saw 2 - 3 extra people coaching from the side lines. Marshalls on the field were reguarly telling them to get back behind the line but as they had to concentrate on the game they were pretty much powerless to physically stop them.

A couple more tents to keep the rain off would have been nice too :D

It was a great day with fast hard action and I loved every minute of it, it's just natural that there was going to be teething problems with the first event.

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
i would have thought 3000psi would be enough for an x ball game? i dunno as iv never played the format but i know games are fast, or should be anyway.

P.S. Pebble the money for the ego should be getting to me in the next few days, then just need to bank the cheque and ill send the money off to you as soon as it has cleared :)