Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Paintball Association League – 2004

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
The Paintball Association League – 2004

Following the success of the PA Cup in August 2003, the Paintball Association is to run a national six event league from March to August 2004. The league will be held at a single dedicated venue in the Midlands area on flat grass white-lined pitches prepared to PA standards.

All events will be 7 man, unlimited, sup’air ball
Midlands venue – further info to be released soon
A significant amount of cash prize money has been confirmed – further info to be released soon
Major outside industry and paintball industry sponsorship pledged – further info to be released soon
HPAC will be providing the air
Trade village at every event
Paint is BYO or will be available from all major paint companies at events
Entry fee £250 per team – no limit on number of players on team roster
All events will be covered by PBUK Magazine

Dates:
7th March
4th April
16th May
20th June
18th July
29th August

The PA is inviting Team Managers to submit new team proposals by the end of November 2003, suggesting a team name that must contain the name of a town or city. Existing PA Team Managers should confirm their interest in the new PA League by contacting the PA as soon as possible on 01642 809589 or email gillie@pbuk.biz. Current team rosters will be forwarded to Managers for confirmation and updating.

There is no limit to the number of players that can be registered on the roster but a player may only register with one team. Only players registered for a team will be able to play for the team. Transfer procedures and dates of transfer windows will be forwarded to Team Managers.

All player rosters must be lodged with the PA by the end of December 2003.

The League will comprise of six one day events with teams playing within their divisions for points that will accumulate to a final league table. The PA League will be organised into divisions based on team statistics that will be gathered at the time of registration. Promotion and relegation between divisions will take place at the end of the season.

To register your interest or receive a full information pack please contact Gillie at the Paintball Association on 01642 809589 or email gillie@pbuk.biz.

Jon O

Feb 28, 2003
Visit site
Paintball Association League

The Manchester Marshals will be supporting the Paintball Association League in the 2004 season would like to wish Gillie the best of luck - we are sure the events will be a great success!

To the teams that weren't at the PA Cup 2003, you missed a great event, on some of the best fields we've ever seen - and we've seen a few.

So, now is the time to register with the Association with a team name incorporating the town or city you represent - it's the way forward (think of the NXL).

We are sure that the industry will show its support for such a class series.

Thanks to Planet Eclipse, our main sponsor, and also to Phoenix Paintball for their support in the past and for the 2004 season!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
gillie, was it you i was chatting to on sunday at the end of the day along with the manc marshall guys? i was the marshall in the checked pants, i introduced myself but like a plonker didnt get your name at the time! doh!
matt

to everyone else, i was chatting about this on sunday as it sounds seriously impressive! pro marshalls, prize money, outside sponcers, increased media attention........the way forward guys, i for one cant wait to see what happens next!

2004, the future of uk 'ball!