Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Paintball scene, as i see it

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
i attended my first ever real Paintball event today CPPS (26th april) and something was very apparent. i have been in various scenes VW, DJ, Longboard, Go-kart, photography and others BUT i have found everyone involved with paintball in one way or another are very friendly, welcoming and ready to give good advice as well as sharing stories
i spoke to tons of people about all aspects of paintballing and equipment and in many cases i tried different masks and in one case i was aloud to have a go with someones marker, that was very nice and made my A5 look a bit weak lol. thanks to all these people if you are on the forum.

people like this helps our sport grow and will encourage new people to get involved, it makes me want to play bigger events when i'm not playing at the local sites.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Welcome to paintball

What do you like about it (other than the community, which you have discovered realy is a community)

Search for the 'what paintball costs' thread which gives you more of a general idea of what is around in addition to rental punter games and tournaments, there is much in between plus a few extremes

I've just got home from being going postals official 'idiot with a camera'

Have a sneak peek preview of one of, if not my favourite of my paintball pictures

image.jpg

And I'm off out to a gig, so must rush
In anyone's at a loose end tonight you have about half an hour to get to Salisbury (or I'm late as I've been given two different times - 8 or 730)

https://m.facebook.com/events/284301138393859

automag

Jan 14, 2008
i attended my first ever real Paintball event today CPPS (26th april) and something was very apparent. i have been in various scenes VW, DJ, Longboard, Go-kart, photography and others BUT i have found everyone involved with paintball in one way or another are very friendly, welcoming and ready to give good advice as well as sharing stories
i spoke to tons of people about all aspects of paintballing and equipment and in many cases i tried different masks and in one case i was aloud to have a go with someones marker, that was very nice and made my A5 look a bit weak lol. thanks to all these people if you are on the forum.

people like this helps our sport grow and will encourage new people to get involved, it makes me want to play bigger events when i'm not playing at the local sites.

Glad you liked the CPPS hopefully it has given you the bug to have a go...... and what ever you buy or use just enjoy the paintball scene. :)

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
i didnt play, i only went to see what it was all about

somehow it seemed quite funny walking around the event wit a marker more suited to woodsball, but i still got respect for it and it made a good talking point. i did enjoy seeing different markers and getting to handle some of them

Last edited:

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Good going there I'm glad the paintballing community is being good to you we gotta keep it that way defiantly get into the sport I've been playing for around 5 years now and I've never had a problem with anyone in paintball I have bunkered people shot friendlys accidentally and same goes for me I've been shot by friendly etc etc and guess what no one has ever really had a go at me or any of my team mates I'm proud to be a baller and proud to be a part of the community of course your gonna come across people who may have diffences with you but hey your only they're only human and so are you
Don't get mad get even
You should defiantly get into the competitive side of it try it out it may not be for everyone but hey have a go
Stay frosty
James