Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The perfect nt setup

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
Just got myself an nt11, had a couple of problems with it to begin with but its rapidly coming together.
All i need to do now is get it shooting as soft as possible, i currwntly have no bolt spacer and the green bolt tip insert and the reg sat at 125 psi. I ran a hopper of pure gold through it earlier and got two breaks. Is this the best i can hope for or is there a better way to have it setup to be soft?
Dwell is at 9 if it makes any odds,
Any advice is appreciated

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
One thing you have to be mindful of is taking the reg pressure too low and dropping out of the operating window for the gun. Especially in the colder weather you dont want to be going much lower than 120 psi - when the summer decides to join the party you can get a bit lower than this.Its slightly counter-intuitive but the best set up is actually to set the reg to 125 psi, use the blue bolt tip insert and no firing chamber spacer. Most people go for the green insert in the bot tip but the blue tip gives much better shot-to-shot consistency and doesnt really make the gun shoot any harder. If you find the gun is chrono-ing too high at that setting, try putting the green rubber insert in the firing chamber before you adjust the reg.

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
The only thing im missing is a chrono, gonna keep it how it is for now and see what the chrono says when i get my hands on one. It seems unbelievably accurate so far though

Ferrera

Jan 22, 2014
Portugal
www.friendshouse.pt
what i've done one mine is getting the blue bolt insert on, and take out of it 2 to 3 mm from the in side, for the air don't fire so nail and like a conic shape. it starts fire more straight and dont crash the ball.