Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Real Forum Battle

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
I think "Lost Planet" is the game of choice for next week.

Can we decide by Tuesday because if we are I need to go and get it, I have been told that it is Halo in the snow with better weapons - sounds cool.

Russ
i've been told lost planet is pants russ

EDIT: and COD2 is actually better for online play except the graphic aren't as good

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Lost planet next week then :)

But COD3 t ostart this week, first game will start at 7.30 So start messaging me any time today. I'll be sending the invites out to everyone on my friends list (I've culled all of the non-ballers).

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
i wouldn't recommend lost planet really, not fantastic, definatly not halo

rainbow six vegas or Gears of war :p

Gears of war is a great game with a mans fat arse stuck in front of you. Why the hell did they make it third person? It ruins it. What's enjoyable about not being able to see a quarter of what you should be able to see because you are in your own way!!!!!!

Lost planet is great for online meetup type things..... it's not as frantic as other games and there's loads of fun stuff you can do to entertain everyone.

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Again: this is how it works.

Message me on the XBOX 360......Josedominguez.
That way I know you are interested and you know I've got the message.
That way everyone types in one name (mine) rather than me taking an hour to add all of yours :)

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
you got to admit though, theres nothing better on Gears than pistol whipping some Biatch trying to chainsaw you

do you host COD games alot, becuase i think ive seen your host name on a few player matches in the past