Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rise and Fool of Nexus .....

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
Man...I watched Nexus play in Tampa in 2005, when the designer boards were making their big splash. I also watched Lasoya at the same event. Where Nexus' guns sounded like any other normal gun being fired by a pro, Lasoya's gun sounded like a f*cking German MG-42 opening up on a squad of unsuspecting GI's,....................................

I don't remember too much of the rest of the event, since @Missy-Q hooked me up with VIP access and I drank copious amounts of booze in the hot-ass Florida sun...
Tampa 2005 best tournament iv ever attended i don't remember a thing ! i miss WDP players parties

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Since I've been kindly nominated for an ice- bucket shower by Dave Hodder from Mayhem Abridge - I'm gonna do a retrospective.
To allow an ice-bucket full of freezing cold water to be thrown over my head would be folly on my part because at my age, any slight shocks might aggravate my old ticker and to get around the problem of being an old fart, here's my donation to this weird-ass craze of ice-bucket showers :-
And what better forum to post it than here in the Nexus story ...

Attachments