Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rumour Mill

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The new left-handed marker from Planet will come complete with a .50 cal conversion kit, and will be available in splash anodized finishes as well as the usual dust/gloss colours.

It will be called the "LH Ego".

:)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The Wednesday Rumour Mill

1. Infamous to shoot the Victory.
2. Dynasty to shoot the Ego (not exactly a new rumour).
2. Smart Parts to resume operations soon.
4. Jonathan A's hair makes a surprise return.
5. As does Robbo's.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
1. Infamous to shoot the Victory.
2. Dynasty to shoot the Ego (not exactly a new rumour).
2. Smart Parts to resume operations soon.
4. Jonathan A's hair makes a surprise return.
5. As does Robbo's.

I'd like to point out there is a huuuuuuuge difference between being bald and having a shaven head, the latter being what sits atop my bonce.

I woke up one day and somebody had sneaked into my bedroom during the night and created a crop circle on my head and so rather than exhibiting that crop circle on a daily basis, I chose to shave my head - leastwise that's my story and I am sticking to it :)

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I'd like to point out there is a huuuuuuuge difference between being bald and having a shaven head, the latter being what sits atop my bonce.

I woke up one day and somebody had sneaked into my bedroom during the night and created a cop circle on my head and so rather than exhibiting that crop circle on a daily basis, I chose to shave my head - leastwise that's my story and I am sticking to it :)
I thought only Abbott created circles of cops round you :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I thought only abbott created circles of cops round you :)
Oooops, thanks Sid, for pointing out my mistake but at least it gave you the opportunity to make fun of that thieving scumbag abbott.

It always amazes me when I think of him going to the old bill and moaning like a little girl, 'ohhhh, please stop that bad man saying bad things about me' ... what an absolute prihk of a man ... :rolleyes:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I thought he complained about you saying bad thinks about poofs... Oh, wait... :D
Ha ha ....., I reckon he would do anything to try and get to me because the alternative, apologising to me, is so appalling to him, he just can't bring himself to do.
It shows the measure of a man that he would rather endure the continuous onslaught from me, telling everybody he is a scumbag thief, month after month, than sacking up and apologising for something that even he knows was crossing the line.

I just can't imagine the thought processes that go on in his head to produce such an insane direction in life.