Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rumour Mill

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
keep the chinstraps if you playing mills .Looks like you will need them!! By the time Jabba has;counted the pots on your back,run a random chrono ,checked you're all chinstrapped up,the light will have gone!

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
keep the chinstraps if you playing mills .Looks like you will need them!! By the time Jabba has;counted the pots on your back,run a random chrono ,checked you're all chinstrapped up,the light will have gone!
Don't forget the Fashion Police, checking layers.

Reactions: shoaibaktar

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
For chantilly ?

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
yup dig yours out .Or check with the manufacturer if they will have some at the event.They are saying they will not let players play without them.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
yup dig yours out .Or check with the manufacturer if they will have some at the event.They are saying they will not let players play without them.
I see. So this is the aftermath of the goggles flying off at the NXL. Well, I cut all my chinstraps out so I'm screwed.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea I "think" I have one for my grills sitting around the pile o' crap that is my office. There's been no announcement on the mills FB page, or website. I'm 2 and change days away from flying out, so I really don't think they can enforce it for Chantilly.