Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

The Rumour Mill

Discussion in 'Speak your Brains' started by Prestige Worldwide, Jan 4, 2010.

1. onasilverbike I'm a country member!

onasilverbike
    Message Count:
    If they are told to enforce it by Ulrich, they will enforce it to the letter!, I'm so glad both my Flex faceplates have straps still attached. Though I have a box full of worthless ones where the straps have been removed.

I'm pretty sure all the MS Field Staff issue goggles don't have straps, and the reffs probably never kept their Grillz straps, so this could be costly for the MS too!

Spikerz likes this.
  2. HPUKer Entity / Shootrtv

HPUKer
    Message Count:
    WPBO make an announcement. Social media meltdown over it. Three weeks later, everything is fine again.

3. Gee Tee 1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick

Gee Tee
    Message Count:
    To put it into perspective

This was standard issue kit when I started playing paintball

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Bolter, binz and dfr350 like this.
  4. binz Active Member

binz
    Message Count:
    so how can they start enforcing the issue when I'm watching the live gosports footage of the MILLs and hardly a player is using the gog strap !! if they have them 90% have it tucked in the faceplate !! not great for newbs to watch and then immediately question the rules !!

5. shoaibaktar Well-Known Member

shoaibaktar
    Message Count:
    Check the Nexus games,100% wearing and CYA .Dye made them available .Most players don't have them .Prior to 2 weeks ago when it was decided but not splashed in paintball media, no one ever wore them.Bear in mind WPBO say "M500 this year"..... NXL say nah ,no thanks .NXL say "Everyone has hand on heads "....... players say nah no thanks .This is not a sport!! Every rule is no more than a basis for negotiation .No one takes anything seriously since fear of the paying punter walking rules the morals of the businesses who have the power.So don't be suprised when the threat of being sued ,crashes into the threat of angry punters and results in another paintball muddle.

6. Prestige Worldwide Boats 'n' Hoes

Prestige Worldwide
    Message Count:
    Impact are now the most consistent - not to mention #1 ranked - team in Europe and the USA.

Schmickle likes this.
  7. Marc0 GB Veterans

Marc0
    Message Count:
    Best rumour from Chantilly which is actually fairly certain is neither Impact or Heat will play Europe in 2017.
    This means lots more US pro players will be wanting to play in European teams next season.

8. Schmickle Well-Known Member

Schmickle
    Message Count:
    Do you know why that is? Really wanted to go watch impact next year ahaha

9. I used to good.Honest UKPSF #7126

I used to good.Honest
    Message Count:
    Me personally having been to the mills in 2014, 2015 and 2016 then in the same years going to either PSP or NXL events, I would guess that lack of teams in the mills combined with poor support and general lack of atmosphere, very little promotion around the local area for the mills and overpriced everything. I'd guess that's one of the reasons they would not attend in 2017 if it's true.
    You go to one nxl event and see how it's promoted and the trade stands are heaving there are thousands of people watching and it's generally just run really well.
    The mills by comparison is like going to your aunties 60th birthday bash were you watch her blow her candles out and lose her teeth while doing it is the highlight of the day, where an nxl event is like getting a gram of mdma and going to a festival off your tits for 3 days with your best mates.
    That's my take on it anyway.

Prestige Worldwide and Schmickle like this.
  10. onasilverbike I'm a country member!

onasilverbike
    Message Count:
    Did you try and confirm this? I asked the question directly and the reply from both was they hadn't actually decided what they were doing, Though Heat may have changed their position on this after the dispute on Sunday morning when they were knocked out by Impact!

Prestige Worldwide and Schmickle like this.