Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Science of Paintball

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
:0 that was excellent. It was like the paintball equivelant of the book 'Blink'. If you haven't read it, it deals with probability and percentages in the same way except instead of focusing on paintball it focuses on pretty much the rest of life itself. As you can imagine it took yyyears of research. Look it up:p, Malcolm gladwells a genius. If the read isn't interesting enough (it is), the book provides mental tests which unearth instincts, reactions and thoughts you may not know you had....or maybe you will??? Check it out. Be cool to know if you take up the referal if you do. Strange question, I saw someone who looked exactly like you robbo when I was at work in bluewater in Kent the other day. Could it have been you? Told my team it was, so hope so lol.

Richard
Captain Rich, I haven't read that book no mate, I'll take a look at its revues today sometime to see if I could handle it.

As for Bluewater?
I'm about 10 minutes away from there and I get shipped up there by 'er indoors to indulge her pathological need to spend hours choosing, or in her case, not choosing something to buy..... :rolleyes:

Aug 10, 2009
lol, got to be done. Thought it was you, you weren't wearing the shades so it threw me off. Didn't take much :p

It's an easy read believe it or not, it's not too heavy, I rarely read heavy stuff. It was a best seller at the time. Glad to hear you might follow it up. Sure it won't let you down :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
lol, got to be done. Thought it was you, you weren't wearing the shades so it threw me off. Didn't take much :p

It's an easy read believe it or not, it's not too heavy, I rarely read heavy stuff. It was a best seller at the time. Glad to hear you might follow it up. Sure it won't let you down :)
Which shop were you in?

Aug 10, 2009
Well I work in the Thomas pink concession in House of Fraser (in contrast to playing & marshalling at weekends :) ) , however I saw you on my way out of work when I was walking up to pizza express with my girlfriend (or 'with her' as you may put it lol). I was the spikey haired dude with a black suit on....pretty sure you didn't see me though, i had only had a side shot (forgive me. No pun intended lol)

if your ever there one Monday to Wednesday evening and the boredom of ladies shops really sets in, your cameo appearance would be massively appreciated. (Not next week though, buggers swapped my shifts.) :p

CK30

"Thats Bunker rub, honest ref."
Jan 26, 2009
Thanks, excellent read, that certainly puts a direct perspective on things and will change my menatality at which I view and play the game.