Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The settlers 2

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
I am a settlers adict and believe settlers 2 was one of the best games ever made.

Good news for other settlers fans number 6 is coming out in sept and looks sweet, also number 2 has been remade (settlers 2 10th year edition) is all 3d and sexy. You can only buy it in the uk direct from ubisoft atm (i dl it to have a look and its great).

The old settlers 2 is available for legal download at underdogs (have a google) and it is legal!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Im looking for a good game for the Xbox or PC.

Im into good FPS or third person strategy (C&C, AOE etc) but dont really stay up to date with whats good out there. I'd like something new for my old skool xbox so any ideas are gratefully recieved.

Games of the same standard as CS, GTA SA, Halflife etc...

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Im looking for a good game for the Xbox or PC.

Im into good FPS or third person strategy (C&C, AOE etc) but dont really stay up to date with whats good out there. I'd like something new for my old skool xbox so any ideas are gratefully recieved.

Games of the same standard as CS, GTA SA, Halflife etc...
Best bet is to get command and conquers latest offering, command and conquer 3 tiberium wars, for your PC.

Alternatively you could get command and conquer generals. Which is the earlier game and get the expansion pack aswell, and pretend your a member of some terrorist front by being the GLA general and throwing your suicide bikes into the communist buildings.

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
first fps
wolfenstein 3d
doom
blood
duke nukem
marathon

became a pro gamer in 2001 on mohaa
clan came 8th in europe and 1st in uk

now play cs:s
ice world and zombie maps for fun

recently got diablo 2 and kknd2 for some old school fun!

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
first fps
wolfenstein 3d
doom
blood
duke nukem
marathon

became a pro gamer in 2001 on mohaa
clan came 8th in europe and 1st in uk

now play cs:s
ice world and zombie maps for fun

recently got diablo 2 and kknd2 for some old school fun!
whats your friend name on steam?

-james

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
settlers three wasnt bad, but AoE 2 best, dont like AoE3 cos its got bloody native americans (no offence to any americans on here but i cant stand western stylee cack) C&C, any of them all awesome, empire earth isnt bad, warhammer 40k dawn of war, sequel and expansion cool, COMPANY OF HEROES AWESOME :D