Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The State of the Nation

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
After all the offseason stuff with PSP teams disbanding, the Dye thing, and so on.......I think GB paintball is in pretty good shape.

We have the CPPS - which is a really high quality series - several smaller series around the country, a couple of woodsball series, tons of scenario events and even a MS event in our back yard.

What I would like to see is for anyone who attends an event - doesn't matter what it is - post up with how it was for you.

Let's get the forum buzzing with some chat again. We can even have some pre-event banter like the old days.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
I shall write up my memoirs post Puget. Hopefully it includes such things as "we made it to the semi finals!" And "I didn't have one penalty called on me all event!" And not the opposite.
I'll write about all the penalties I got, just to balance things out.

Reactions: Spikerz

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Are you guys staying in the rental chalets?
Sadly not, Spike - MS is too much £££ for me. I'll write about what happens to me in the UK events I get to.

I used to go to WC every year and get to a few MS events as well, but with a kid in school now that's gone out the window.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Ahh kids, makes sense. The missus would like a family soon as well. Although that means needing a larger place to live as well. I think I have 1 maybe 2 years more of traveling and going to events before it gets too expensive, and I'll have to do local only stuff.

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Ahh kids, makes sense. The missus would like a family soon as well. Although that means needing a larger place to live as well. I think I have 1 maybe 2 years more of traveling and going to events before it gets too expensive, and I'll have to do local only stuff.
Cane it while you can!

Reactions: Spikerz

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
OK, I'll get this started.

To get some training in before the CPPS kicks off, I played the Laysick 3-man at Envy yesterday. Pretty good turnout given the Masters was on the same day. Lots of old faces there, including Simon Cole, Ethan Cole, Al Woods, Digger and his son Elliot.

Good facilities including indoor staging, hard standing car park. Small field, but this will be addressed at the next leg when the event moves to Skirmish Nottingham. Reffing was very good indeed, with MS & CPS refs in attendance.

Played about 14 games. My own g-count was about 27.