Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Stupid Design Of Spyders Almost Got Me Pulled!

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
I think the crappy aluminium bit that the screw tightens onto wears down, so eventually there's little or no flat surface for it to "bite" into - this means a small jolt and it's loose again. Anyhoo, spring sets for spyders cost next to nowt, so use a weaker spring, and dial it all the way in. That way, even if it does move, it can only go down... and at least you're safe. Won't help much on tourney rules though... :(

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
i know this sounds silly but if you can turn it with your finger.....that little grub screw.....then it's sitting too far out and all you need to do is screw it right in as far as it will go....if i'm wrong i apologise.....:rolleyes:

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
just buy some loctite, or use some thread tape, that should tighten things up a bit!

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Besides, even if your gun is hot or the marshall believes adjustable in the pre-game chronoing / check, it's not you that's pulled, your marker is disallowed. You can still play.

You can play the game without a marker you know. Show you teammates you have ballsh of steel by playing the fifty without a gat.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Sephiroth
no i have no shoker yet (xtreeem grrrr has one 4 sale)
Its actually my SHocker he has for sale, and if you are interested mail me here . I will be at the MM event this weekend, and the Bullys even next month, not to mention Campaign :D

See you all this weekend.

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by stongl
Besides, even if your gun is hot or the marshall believes adjustable in the pre-game chronoing / check, it's not you that's pulled, your marker is disallowed. You can still play.

You can play the game without a marker you know. Show you teammates you have ballsh of steel by playing the fifty without a gat.
i was gonna do that... the plan was to run streight for the flag..
i could have made it aswell!
the path didnt have many angles to be shot from
and ime small...

but then i used another gun and was told to play somewhere else:mad:

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
to honest weeman.. if yer on about stoke, i didnt even see you you chrono once,
not only that but yer running co2, you gotta be careful. id chrono after every fill at least!!!!
watch because i saw RDX give us a few dodgy looks and you nearly played without a marker.
If yer whining about yer adjuster just keep yer hands off it or just get some grubs on her so you actually LOCK the adjuster in