Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The teams SO FAR

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Liz

Millenniums are a whole different standard. There are UK teams that class as Pro (nationally) that struggle at Millennium Novice. These are teams that would rip apart some of those that Famine mentions in his post.
I think if you look at the UK teams that are entered in the AM and PRO divisions at Campaign this year, you will see that they belong in those divisions.

I totally agree with Nick that there should be a Rookie class and an AM A and AM B class in the future.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Yeah a rookie class would be good (he says looking at some of the other teams in novice!!!)

Paul
:D

hell I'm going for the experience as much as anything else, if it was up to me we'd of entered in pro :eek: :D :D

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
me and three other guys from Apex (ex-full on) are playing for Storm Am at campaign. we are a mid level team from the midlands masters, Ideally we should be in novice, but we can`t change that, but looking at the teams in novice there are a lot of teams there who shouldn`t be playing "new teams". If the kellys don`t atleast reach the finals I will be suprised.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Sadly, I WILL be (pleasantly) surprised if the Kellys reach the finals. I've seen a few of the european "novice" teams in action this year - scary stuff. AFAIK, Impact are the only UK novice team to reach a Millennium finals this year so far.

Actually, I've just reviewed the entry list at the beginning of this thread. Looks like just about the easiest Novice section this year so there may well be a Brit team or two in the finals for a change.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Liz
I've seen a few of the european "novice" teams in action this year - scary stuff. AFAIK, Impact are the only UK novice team to reach a Millennium finals this year so far.
Shockwave 3 have made the finals as well.;)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
It was Mayhem Liz (where they played Impact in the finals!) :)

I don't think there are many sandbaggers in that list (2 only), UK teams just aren't up to the Euro standard in general so while they may be sandbagging if it was UK only, by Euro standards they belong in Novice (or lower).

Just an observation mind.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Beaker
It was Mayhem Liz (where they played Impact in the finals!) :)

I don't think there are many sandbaggers in that list (2 only), UK teams just aren't up to the Euro standard in general so while they may be sandbagging if it was UK only, by Euro standards they belong in Novice (or lower).

Just an observation mind.
I plead temporary insanity & amnesia.
By the time the finals came round at Mayhem I'd been nearly crushed by a scaffolding tower, been rained on almost non-stop all weekend, been on site every day from 6.30am - nearly 10.00pm........
I try to remember as little as possible of that whole weekend now!:(

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
Got To Laugh at all the Teams mentioned in the NOVICE .........
:D Youve got to be Kidding Nial ....:confused: You Must Be watching different Teams dfrom moi..........:cool: