Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Top Five Paintball Venues In The World

BZSammi

Jan 29, 2016
Often people assume paintball fields are just mud zones with the odd tree, tyre and obstacle… how wrong they are. If it was that easy anyone could buy a plot of land and claim is was a ‘paintball field’.

Here were going to look at the top five paintball venues in the world, that are renowned in the industry and most importantly built for paintballers by paintballers. If you ever get the chance we highly recommend adding one or more of these to your bucket list.

http://www.bzpaintball.co.uk/blog/the-top-five-paintball-venues-in-the-world/

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Top Gun paintball in Pyrford near J10 of the M25 was awesome. Ex-hospital on (I think) 4 floors with some woodland thrown insane it closed in about 1995 and is now posh flats!

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I had heard tales of a venue called wolfs lair back in the old days. I was very very disappointed when I finally got to play there. lots of swastikas everywhere and the owners dressed as waffen SS.
In terms of tournament paintball in the woods, I have to say the woods at the back of old town in orlando were one of my favourites fields to play on.
In Britain the old Hook wood was pretty good, but for super playing fields Kooh Doow and NTF took some beating. far better than the holmbush woods for tournaments.