Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Two Day event - Shoot The Rainbow..28th and 29th September

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
This two day event hosted by the UK Masters is really not to be missed, a unique event with more than just paintball, one of the most anticipated tournaments in the UK. The venue is near to perfect; flat, well treated grass that is absolutely amazing to play on. Ask any team that has ever played Shoot the Rainbow and I can guarantee that you won’t hear a bad review.

Bring the family, Barn Farm is a working farm with plenty of animals, the UK Masters will be providing free bouncy castles, jousting and face painting....players come to my events because of the friendly atmosphere, bring your families let us all make them feel welcome too....there is plenty to do on site and off too so they will never be bored...

The venue is Barn Farm, Birchover nr Matlock, post code DE4 2BL, tel: 01629 650245 to book your camping or caravanning pitch. There is a charge for camping as the venue provides excellent facilities. There are two shower blocks, the main shower block is heated and is open 24 hours a day and proper toilet blocks. In addition laundry and drying facilities are provided. There is drinking water from all taps and there is a facility for pot washing. A separate SAUNA is available too, with changing area and shower, this is very popular with the paintballers. Games area with T.V. and table games plus eating area, there are also plugs here for anyone that wants to charge their mobile phones.

Bring your caravan, electric hook-ups are available too but have to be booked in advance.

Camping is £6.00 per person per night for anyone over the age of 14 and under will be £3.00.

Unless you want a little bit of luxury the Sabine Hay Barn sleeps 15 and has bunk beds. The Hill Carr Barn also sleeps 15 but has single beds. The Stables Barn sleeps 6 in 3 sets of bunk beds. The Warren Carr Barn sleeps 12 in single beds, this barn has its own en-suite shower room. Each barn is heated and has table and chairs, fitted kitchen and cooking facilities. Each has a private bathroom and shower facilities in adjacent barns. The Gatehouse sleeps 2 people and has a minimum 2 nights stay, it has T.V., Sky, Jacuzzi Bath and its own kitchen, lounge and bedroom. For prices please call Barn Farm directly on 01629 650245.

There is a shop on site that provides basic goods but no cigarettes. Birchover has a village shop and two pubs that serve food, the ‘Red Lion’ is to be found on the main street and the famous ‘Druids Inn’ is located at the bottom of the village.

Well that’s enough about the amazing venue....ooohh and there’s peacocks ....this event is going to be Kick Ass awesome.....

The ENTRY FEE for this event is £450 for all formats and divisions...if your team has played all eight rounds they will get an automatic £50 discount...

We will be running 3 fields, two Millennium fields, the layout will be released nearer the event and the 3rd standard 5 man layout also to be announced.....

Hot food will be available throughout the weekend......the venue will provide catering.

We are supporting the Charity this year.....all monies raised from the Charity Auction, one on one comp, bouncy castle and face painting will be donated. I will have more information on this charity shortly..

The weekend will start on Friday afternoon and run all the way thru to Sunday nightl....so prepare yourselves people...plenty of energy drinks....sleep is an option too...

The whole weekend is a bring your own booze event, I didn’t see any point in getting a bar to provide costly pints when there is a Tesco supermarket just 10 mins away by car...

There will be two adult bouncy castles for everyone to use, with a bucket for voluntary donations, my lovely daughter Sarah will be doing the face painting...so bring the kids...it is going to be a fun weekend for them too.

Friday afternoon: approx 2pm start will be the usual one on one competition at a cost of £1.00 per go, with a prize for the winner which will be decided by me, last year it was won by Kyle Chape from Durham DV8 with Mark ‘Mad Dog’ Maddison a very close second.

Friday night: we have organised a disco to get the party started...with bring your booze and food...Lets start the weekend with a bang...

Saturday morning; Paintball time...and the qualifying games will begin for all teams in all formats..
IMPORTANT; if we only have enough teams in any format for one division then the points from Saturday will count and be added to points scored Sunday for an overall result....

Saturday night: we will start with the Charity Auction with items donated from Russian Legion, Art Chaos Moscow, Frankfurt Syndicate, London Nexus , and those amazing Fat Ladies Charms to name afew...Jerseys...posters...head gear you name it...we have it all....and of course Jem Jems sweaty Masters T’shirt....wow....

Then we will hand over the end of Series trophies to the successful teams in 2013 from both series the Southern Masters and the Midland Masters as well as a couple of boobie prizes...

At some point we will remember our fallen paintballer brothers from years gone by....

Then its time for THE BEST party to begin with our on site disco, and food...and a reminder that its a bring your own booze event...

Sunday DAY: MORE PAINTBALL....yeeehaaaa....this is the day it all counts...after the days events we will be presenting the trophies for the successful teams at this years Shoot The Rainbow event...and yes of course there will be sweettttieees...lots of sweets....

Teams can book in now. I am hoping to run Masters 5 Man, Race to 2 and Race to 4 divisions so when you book please confirm the format you want to play.

Me and Jem Jem will be there to take care of you all day and many other regular faces too...i promise it will be an amazing event and for sure the Paris World Cup Millennium field layout will have been released by then so I am expecting to see teams from the Southern Masters making the trip to get valuable training and of course take on the Midland Masters teams too....

We look forward to hearing from you all....

call now 07849 108 947 or contact us via facebook or this forum....

:):):):):)