Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The ultimate pointless thread!

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
why are 'they' called 'stairs', when 'they' are inside, but 'steps' when 'they're' outside?? why??? why???

why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

why is it called 'alcoholics Anonymous', when the first thing you do is stand up, and say 'hi, my name's bob, i am an alcoholic'?

why dont they just make 'mouse' flavoured cat food?

why is there a light in my fridge, but not in my freezer?

why doesnt glue stick to the inside of a bottle?

why, if barbie is so popular, do you have to buy her friends?

AND Why, in the dictionary, under the definition of INFLAMMABLE, does it say, FLAMMABLE??

ill get my coat...:rolleyes: :eek:

Skeet

Platinum Member

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
why are 'they' called 'stairs', when 'they' are inside, but 'steps' when 'they're' outside?? why??? why???
Stairs have Hand rails/ Bannisters and steps dont. Thats what i was told durring a Carpentry apprentership.

Something to do with oxygen as when you leave the cap off it then sticks.

"Why after years of evolving have cows and sheep not yet learnt not too sh!t on their legs".:D

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site

why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

why is it called 'alcoholics Anonymous', when the first thing you do is stand up, and say 'hi, my name's bob, i am an alcoholic'?

why dont they just make 'mouse' flavoured cat food?

why is there a light in my fridge, but not in my freezer?

why, if barbie is so popular, do you have to buy her friends?

AND Why, in the dictionary, under the definition of INFLAMMABLE, does it say, FLAMMABLE??

ill get my coat...:rolleyes: :eek:
no light in freezer because i dont think a lighbulb could operate at that temperature

glue doesnt stick because the cap is airtight, notice when you dont put the cap on properly sometimes you wont get it off again? ;p or is that just me :(

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
Heres a few

1.) What would happen if you found a four-leaf-clover under a ladder?

2.) Can a cross-eyed teacher control his pupils?

3.) Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

4.) If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?

5.) What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?

6.) Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?

Answers please????:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
1.) What would happen if you found a four-leaf-clover under a ladder?

2.) Can a cross-eyed teacher control his pupils?

3.) Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

4.) If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?

5.) What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?

6.) Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?

Answers please????:D
1) Nothing. Reason being, I find it very difficult to believe, that possesion of a fabled 4 segmented leaf, can guarantee you good luck. Walking under a ladder is unlucky under only two occasions:
a) If something falls on your head, you trip or other incident.
b) You are Egyptian, and believe that spirits climb a ladder to
Heaven when you die, and that by walking under a ladder, a
spirit may not climb, but instead haunt you forever.

2) I doubt a cross eyed teacher could control a pen or peice of chalk, let alone a room full of unrully children...unless of course, he was extremely fierce and the mere utterence of a giggle, would unleash a torrent of shouting and vicious punishments.

3) This can occur for one of two reasons. Firstly, teh person may believe that another household member, may have deposited new food items in said refrigerator, in their absence. Secondly, because they didnt fancy what they saw originally, but hunger and boredom makes them think that whatever is in there, may seem more paletable now.

4) Winnie the Pooh, is a cartoon character. To question the logic behind non spoon use, in a seemingly civalised, pretend animal kingdom, would be the same as questioning why none of the Simpsons have got any older, since the series' inception, or how it is possible for Maggie to operate a firearm.

5) You would possible have to buy a new Get Well Card, due to teh original being covered in blood or the fact that when the cut occured, you screamed "Arrrggghh! Fcuking, cnuting peice of sh!t!" and either, tore it to peices or screwed it up. Or, nothing would happen and you would said card to your friend or relative, safe in the knowledge that this £3.50 peice of card and paper, will cure what doctors havent. But secretly vow to yourself, never to buy another worthless peice of card and send flowers instead, as generally, Lillys are less sharp.

6) Firstly, in order for something to be considered by anyone other than yourself, it has to be witnessed. So to avoid such entanglements, make sure you eat the Mermaid or Merman, in a private place. However, I'm sure your question, reffers to the fact (or non fact, as their existence, has yet to be proved), that they are part Human and part Fish. I would think, that because of a Mermaid or Merman's alleged, human like appearence and that they can allegedly speak etc...that they would be considered a sentient being, and therefore considered wrong, to have eaten them.
If you were a Vegan, I would think you would still have issues convincing people, due to the meat portion of their bodies.