Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The vanguard creed

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
When the v1 creed came out there were a few with some problems. vanguard caught this problem early (number 67 was the last v1 to roll out of the factory) now instead of waiting to see if any more had problems they recalled all v1's and replaced them completly.
I now own one of the few v1 in the world and have to say I've never had a problem. Creeds are fantastic marker and Vanguard are a very good company and cracking to their customers.

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
My personal opinion I feel that all three companies in question produce fantastic markers. I also feel that vanguard gave themselves a bad start but came back respectfully by withdrawing their bad markers and re issuing new markers. I believe the reason the consumer is much happier to purchase a DM or an Ego over the creed is because planet and dye have massive marketing resources and they are well established and have thousands of happy customers which work as the best free marketing device any
Company could ask for. Of course I only stated the real facts along with my own opinion, that's the right way to advise, I haven't made any false claims =)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
in all honesty with the high standard that 'most' markers are made to today, alot of them are boasting the same features and so much of it comes down to personal preference.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
in all honesty with the high standard that 'most' markers are made to today, alot of them are boasting the same features and so much of it comes down to personal preference.

Hi Liam, as you suggest mate, a lot of them can boast but only a few deliver.

If you look toward the top end of paintball where performance really matters [to them] then that will give you a clue as to what's really going on .... disregarding any gun sponsorgip deals anyway, mind you, there ain't too many of them around anyway and so teams are basically having to buy the gats they prefer.

Perfomance talks, boasting walks ... !!

renie

Mar 2, 2008
having owened a big selection of the markers on the market, the Creed aint a bad gun at all, especially for the price.

As for paying for what u get i agree to some extent, ive owed 6 egos and never had any problems at all with any them , but on the other hand ive had 2 dms and had nothing but agro with them :(
i think spoolies dont agree with me:)

A lot of it comes down to personal prefference of course, but what you will find from alot of teams is, the gun they shoot is the best.
Personly i think your better asking someone like the guys at LIPS as they sell a variety of markers so shouldnt be bias to one brand.

I'm shooting an SL94 and wouldnt change it for another marker, well unless Robbo wants to donate me a Prime ;)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ive tried to stay out of this thread as i dont want to be seen as flying the flag for vanguard but this is how i see it

I have owed a few creeds some have been good and others ive had nothing but trouble with but that can be with any marker. You ask ppl on both my team and the 1st team and each one will give different views on creeds( And yes we are support by them) Its personal preference there arent as big as dye and planet and i think that reflects on the second hand prices of them.

Would like to add the customer support is brilliant even before we had a support package with them

There are a few upgrades that you can buy but you dont need these to have a good running Creed

I agree with all the above posts and some are quite true

But at the moment my creed is running sweet and thats all i need from it

If you want any specific info pm me ill be happy to pass anything over

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
Yeah sorry I am and I obviously that looks terribly bad in relation to my opinion haha but yeah I have experience in all three markers so I'm not just waving the vanguard flag on this one. Like I said, I only stated a few facts with my own opinion, and my team had there eyes set on vanguard anyways =P so It doesnt really factor much Into it. But yeah the kid wanted my opinion, if he had posted and said "is the ego a good marker" I would have replied yes. But he asked is the creed worth buying in relation to other guns out there and I replied =)