Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The vanguard creed

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Up, if all our members could post like yourself then there would be no problems. Some people apparently think they can be rude to others with no consequences. I'm afraid I am unable to ignore these individuals and the scene is then set for a bad ending. .:rolleyes:

no1flav

Jan 10, 2009
Teesside
my apologies, i never ment to be rude or cause any harm. i was just saing my personal views on the matter. i think my reply has been mis-understood. again my apologies for any offence caused.

jakob

Jan 18, 2010
everyone has different opinions and some people get the mick taken out of them for shooting a un popular marker or one that some people dont like. but in the end its your marker so get what you want but if you can try a few different markers as no one has the same opinion some people have had different experiences like i used to play with a etek 2 i though it shot grate but then i had a go with an angel a1 and that suited my playing style and felt right in my hands. i had great support from angel as i play down at npf. i am now playing for the npf academy and yes we are supported by angel but my opinion on shooting angels was made before playing for them. and yes people have said stuff about me shooting an angel but i dont see any thing wrong with it. and i have shot a vanguard not sure which one but when it worked it shot really nice the only problem i had when using it was the feed neck was loose.

but try and have a go with as many different markers as you can before you buy one.

Reactions: Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
my apologies, i never ment to be rude or cause any harm. i was just saing my personal views on the matter. i think my reply has been mis-understood. again my apologies for any offence caused.

OK, you seem genuine enough, let's put it down to a 'slip of the keyboard' and a misinterpretation on my part.

Your views are always gonna be appreciated flav but sometimes we have to think about the tone that surrounds it.

All's cool now anyway ... take it easy flav!

no1flav

Jan 10, 2009
Teesside
Again my apologies, the text was only in caps as i have to write in caps at work. My views and comments were not intended to insult, offend or be rude in anyway. I am not a regular forum goer and understant I may not have written down correctly.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
flav, no problem, it's just that when you capitalise words in emails or posts it kinda changes the tone to shouting but when you capitalsie the entire post as you did, it kinda gives the wrong impression but as I said, all is cool; let's all crack on.

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Upzil... sometimes there are good endings to threads that go tits up :)
Life is full of suprises it seems mate :)
Indeed it is :)
Ive got a dilemma... i can purchase a near new Vanguard creed (3000 shots) for £330 but i really want an ego (preferably 10 or 9 if the colours are nice) for around the same price but cant see any that are in my price range !! grrr

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
buying an ego9 Pink lady because its my favourite marker !!! 330 ! steal