Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The vanguard creed

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Ok Right at the start I want to get this straight I am unbiased on the markers I am about to mention.

Your question abut the Vanguard Creed, I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time when the v1 Creed was ready to be tested. I took it out at the north vs south to test & give my feedback on it. I used 4 different brands of paint & had no problem with it at all, it shot very consistently & had no problem with extremely brittle paint (breaks 4/5 on a waist height drop test).

I understand there was a problem with the piston in the front regulator that was not noticed before the first production run but I think they fixed this pretty early?

Martin that does the teching for Vanguard is a really nice bloke & as you all point out he makes the trips to fix your markers etc. BUT when/if Vanguard have as many markers out there as Planet/Dye/Kee/Bob Long he won't be able to get around everyone personally any more so then they will need the support structures that the bigger companies have already invested in.

I have been lucky with good friends in the industry & just being in the right place at the right time a lot, due to this I have had lots of different markers handed to me to test for different reasons & of course I have had a variety myself as up until last year I was never tied to one company through sponsorship.

I did not buy a creed or an ego as I personally do not like the bolt moving in front of my face I have only used them at tourneys so not had to maintain them.

There is a newer LTD version of the creed (I found out on Saturday if I am a little slow here) out now called a DEMON but to get one of these you will need to go and see Andy Wright at Gunsmoke paintball as I believe he has the exclusive on these?

Oh I shoot an AXE if it matters :D

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
There is a newer LTD version of the creed (I found out on Saturday if I am a little slow here) out now called a DEMON
The Demon is a totaly new gun and is not a ltd creed or replacment for the Creed.

The Demon is a spoole valve and Creed is a poppet.

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Theres another factor i think that makes people for for planet/ dye guns etc. The fact the company has been around a while, sold lots of markers over the years and has a following means you arent going to be left without support if and when you do need help with the gun.

Theres also tech support available at lots of big events, ive had planet gats beck to an eclipse mag and camo splash eclipse cocker to my Geo2 and their customer service has been second to none, even when jacko ran the dartford store.

Same goes for dye, my DM9 goes down and i send it to dye, it comes back not with a bill but an apology! and i can still get parts for my 5.

New companies.. though their product may be excellent need to convince the public of their aftersales. Support and upgrade/maintainance parts are all part of owning and running a piece of equipment we slam into the ground 20 times each weekend.