Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

The Worlds Best

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by UpRoar, Sep 18, 2001.

1. UpRoar New Member

UpRoar
    Message Count:
    I have to say LaSoya. His timing is brilliant (but he needs to cut his hair). And, in a few years, I think Lang will be just as good.

2. KillerOnion Lord of the Ringtones

KillerOnion
    Message Count:
    No no no...

Nah, LaSoya should keep his hair the way it is. Paintball has its recognizable icons that are immediately visible, and he's one of them. You shouldn't rob a sport of its trademark looks or it will just look like a boring bunch of random people like golf tournaments. If anything we need more recognizable people, not just 10000 more clones in JT jerseys, Angels, and Broomsticks that only differ by last names printed on their backs.

3. Buddha 3 Hamfist McPunchalot

Buddha 3
    Message Count:
    Hey, the union is back!
    We hadn't heard from you in a while.
    Good to see you're still up and around.

4. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
    Exactly - even though he did model his look on my bad self...

Peace,

TJ

Oh, and for my money the best there's ever been is the man Erik Felix...homeboy rocks.

5. Mr Big and his big purple helmet

Mr Big
    Message Count:
    you're all wrong

Jon Richardson of Avalanche is the man. He's quiet, doesn't whine, doesn't wear girlie wigs, and so doesn't get the attention. Just goes about his business of shooting/bunkering/pushing out five or six players before Lasoya even thinks about running down the field in a blaze of glory. The man is incredibly fast - so fast that by the time the crowds are looking at him, he's already pulled off his best moves. Look out for him next time avalanche hit the field. Also look out for the interview with him in the next issue of PGI.

I think a close runner-up has to be Gramps, cuz he's got that whole 70's cop look going on...

6. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
    Uh, dude..WTF? Aren't you forgotting a little ol' someone who write for you?

And no, I don't mean Pete 'Move? Why?' Robinson or Justin 'So sporting I let the other team shoot me out straight away' Owen...

You know APG and 2Extremes have both put big offers on the table for my humble writing talents - don't push me toward them...

Peace Out.

TJ

7. Mr Big and his big purple helmet

Mr Big
    Message Count:
    Well...

JR did mention you when I asked him who had influenced his playing style the most over the years. He also mentioned that triple mugging you did on the Maliszewski bros at practice three years back as the most inspirational piece of fieldwork he'd ever seen. Man, I could have cried for those boys' asses when I saw that go down.

Between you and I, TJ, if you went one on one with JR, or LaSoya for that matter, my bucks would still be on you...I just don't wanna be accused of nepotism.

8. Pave New Member

Pave
    Message Count:
    Forgive my ignorance

Did I miss something - at the risk of being rude, who are you TJ?

I'm not in touch with the American scene - just wondering.....

9. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
    Who am I? WHO AM I?

Dude, do you know anything about Paintball?

Do you read PGI?

Jeez, you Britz are waaaaaaay out of touch...I bet y'all still use a Splatmaster, right Pave?

Peace,

TJ

10. ascutt Banned

ascutt
    Message Count:
    Harsh my man!!

TJ

Its just that we know lots of US Pro players over here and get to meet them when they come for the millenium series - the greatest series on this wee planet. We just don't hear much about you - except obviously what you keep telling us!!! ;)

Maybe you should showcase your talents over here sometime, and then maybe your name would come up more often!

:D :D :D

Scutty