Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

The Worlds Best

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by UpRoar, Sep 18, 2001.

1. TJ 2 New Member

TJ 2
    Message Count:
    Aha, the Antman...wrong guess my man. The Antman doth indeed post on here - look for the wise words of Mr Big - but you got the wrong funksoulbrother Larry.

Peace.

2. Problem New Member

Problem
    Message Count:
    Then I can count on you to come clean if I can (and believe me, I'm not sure how) establish the truth?

Man to man(men), your word?

(One theory is that the handshake came from a time when hands were clasped so that the other man could not hit you easily.)

Larry

3. TJ 2 New Member

TJ 2
    Message Count:
    But dude, thinketh on what thou are doing...would the world be a better place if all the kids out there knew that Batman was really Bruce Wayne, that Spiderman was lowly journo Pete Parker, that Pee Wee Herman was Paul Reubens?

My word Larry, but only between you and lil ol' me...

Peace.

4. Tyger Old School, New Tricks

Tyger
    Message Count:
    Or pull a weapon, if you have the other guy's weapon hand in your own weapon hand, odds are nobody's pulling a dagger.

It's for this reason that left-handed people were not trusted for a long time...

-Tyger

5. TJ 2 New Member

TJ 2
    Message Count:
    I still don't trust cack-hands. Or ginger-haired throwbacks...whassup with that hair color.

Or people with 12 toes.

Or people from Arkensas.

Though I guess the last two are interchangeable...

Peace.

6. Tyger Old School, New Tricks

Tyger
    Message Count:
    Refrence from hell, O/T

((ahem))

Hey, Little Twelvetoes, I hope you're well.
    Must be some far-flung planet where you dwell.
    If we were together you could be my cousin.
    Down here we call 'em "a dozen."
    Hey, Little Twelvetoes, please come back home...

American refrence. I could just as easily poke fun at "Conjunction Junction" too, and loose everyone.

-Tyg

7. Problem New Member

Problem
    Message Count:
    ... what's your function

"My word Larry, but only between you and lil ol' me... "

I can respect that, but I needed the confirmation.

Now the real challenge begins, sweet prince, and the only clues I have is that you're older than your vocabulary but close enough to the source to hear the changing rhythmns of the lingo (but not the common spellings). The references also show at least two distinct times in different countries. You weren't born in California, and you didn't like school. No kids of your own.

Ahh, all I'm coming up with are eliminations, not leads. Feel like a tarot reader.

The game's afoot, the dogs are slipped, vive la guerre et sacre mercenaire,

Larry

8. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
    Some right, some wrong...chase me you big ol' dog you.

And when you think you got me, mail the Antman and he'll pass on my email address to you...There are enough clues in my postings and articles IF you know what you're looking for.

Or is this all a bluff within a bluff within a game within a scheme that's but a dream within a dream?

Ask 12-toes Owen dude, he's played against me and he knows that little ol' TJ is only too real. for his skinny white ass...

Peace.

9. Problem New Member

Problem
    Message Count:
    Took me longer than it should haveMr. T.J.O. Lambini, your challenge is met. I will

Mr. T.J.O Lambini, your challenge is met. I will be emailing the editor as soon as I finish this post. I needed the 12-toes comment, poodle comment in your article (written under your real name, not this one) and the few slips in lingo you made ("so not my bag", "sustaining", "lion's share of the field") to confirm my suspicions. The interplay earlier between both of you helped alot, although pointing me to a team in New Zealand did slow my search down.

Justice will be served and I own you one.

The big old dog is emailing Mr. Jones. I could be very wrong, but that doesn't change the high regard for someone who can role play so firmly such a great parody. If I'm wrong (very likely), I will here and now acknowledge your finesse. If I'm right, it'll be our secret.

Wish me luck, (I had some problems posting this so apologies if this appears twice - probably hacking into my profile.)
    Larry

10. Justin Owen American BadAss

Justin Owen
    Message Count:
    Gotta give credit...

...to Mr. Lambini, he's reeling you all over the lake like a fish on the hook. Unfortunately, if you're thinking he's me, or I'm him, or however the hell it'd be said...well, you're waaaay off base. LOL But it makes me giggle nonetheless.

As for you, TJ, you old geezer, shame on you for putting these hapless mortals through so much stress over your identity. Yup, played against the man himself and I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who can say that I've bunkered him clean. 'Course even blind hogs can find an acorn every now and then, and even 12-toed skinny wolves can catch sheep from time to time...or should I say "Lamb"???

;-)

~J.L.O.~