Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The worlds gone ‘Politically’ mad

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
my mouth is salivating watching all the programs on making Christmas dinner...... all ways the best part of chirstmas, sitting down with all the family have a awesome meal, nevermind all the other bollocks that goes with it

-james

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
james glad someone is the same as me - i drool at the M&S adverts with their belgium chocolate puddings and all the other food adverts - omg!

merry christmas to you all - and robbo please get a party for the next election - you will win no problem.

i hate political correctness and all the politicians that believe in it

merry christmas to you all

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Shame that Jesus was born around Easter time and the celebrations now are because of a Pagan festival being taken over as the country became a 'Christian' country. So Winters Festival is probably more 'right' literally than celebrating Jesus popping down for a gander.
on the topic of the date of christmas, does anyone know why the Russians celebrate it on the 7th of january? lol

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
maybe because some fool told them that was the real date a number of years ago, and its a big ongoing joke :D

or because they try to have everything there by the 25th, but santa freezes his nuts off trying to deliver stuff, so mainland russia gets theirs on the 7th :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
more bloody politcal correctness, its getting (got) bloody stupid.
im not racest, sexist or bias toward anyone or any group or people.
nor am i religous
but what i do find offencive is when one group (be it a religious group or otherwise) is pressured or forced into changing the way they celebrate something they belive in or to express themselves in a different way in order to reduce the chance that another group finds someone elses beliefs or view offencive.

its all bollocks!

happy none specific winter celebration to one and all! and a happy new year (no matter what time of the calender year you celebrate it)

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
Yeah, its quite clear to see what the majority view is, not just on here put everywhere. Sit down with your friends and talk about it, what ae their views? In a democracy the majority has the say right? The prime minister and politicians are the voice of the people??

Apparantly not when it seems the silent majority are being ignored and the minority being bent over backwards for. Theres truth in what some have said though, its a recipe for violence, I can see it coming, nearly sparked off not long ago.....

Once again a very unpolitically correct Christmas to you all :)