Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The X-ball Nations Cup will not work....

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Nick

The nation x-ball will take place AFTER the regular games!

If you dont want to participate no matter what the situation then thats fine, But the teams have to say yes or no NOW! Not during the season.

Magued

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
NIck, I will call u today, we need to talk !

Mag, what the hell did that message say on your answerphone ?
Like I know you live in Sweden and you are of Egyptian descent but that's no excuse for not leaving messages in the master tongue.
I will try again today !

Pete

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Nick can you read minds?

Cos I was thinking the exact same thing..... Scary!

I have a feeling and I could be wrong, but there is no provision for the Nations teams to go to Orlando and play. There would have been if it was done the right way, but the way they are doing it now excludes Europe from entering. Mind you that is probably a good thing. Imagine (this is only an example) England going up against Aftershock who have trained and played for a whole season, and the English team that have played approx 8 games of X Ball. I know where I would put my money :D

Piper

Jay team Kaotiks

Sep 30, 2002
FRANCE
Visit site
Andy

You're right. The whole season for the americans and only 8 games for the Europeans.

Other things: example for a leg of the millenium.
First you have players from 3 teams that play in their "x-nation x-team", so the first day they play with their team (like nexus, tygers, shockwave...), and first night they play the the x-one.
Second day they play with their true team and it's easy to understand that they 'll probably be physicaly less performant. I think that teams like Nexus or Tontons doesn't want to have their best players shooting for the "x-nation" and lose games with them.

So it's possible that this team captains say that they'll not allowed their players to join the x-nation x-team.

To conclude X-ball could be the futur of our Sport but like this it will be hard to compete against the U.S.A. teams.

To continu...
:( :( :( :( :(

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
Hmm... That would be a fair rule (to prevent biased captains I assume), except that some nations would get trouble having enough qualified persons at a tourney as long as they may only have 3 persons from 1 team (assume a x-team consists of minimum 7-10 players - it would take at least 3-4)!!

Pinky :)