The Home Of European Paintball

The Xtreme Paintball banner

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
maby

Originally posted by AJermstad
Trust me - if you saw 'The Holy Grail' you would end up in tears laughing! It's just a strange sense of humour in general. If you were a brit you'd understand!! :D
eh maby but i like sick humor more than strange humor and by the looks of it he is pretty strange if you ask me..... you guys ever see any good sick humor over there?

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Good luck on your xpaintball job, hope all goes well.

Whats your definiation of Sick Comedy?

Holy Grail, is just a classic.

Re: im so happy

Originally posted by AJermstad

Ummm......I was just wondering - what's the terminal velocity of an african swallow flying up wind over the atlantic ocean at 248 degrees kelvin with two feathers missing??

LOL :D

Don't suppose there ain't any room in the job for an assistant is there - I could well, look at the pictures after you make 'em. Tell u if they're any good or not, and I get 30%??? Whadd'ya say?? :D

Doh !!

127 m.p.h.

Gee I knew that physics question would come in hand some day:D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
thankkxz

Originally posted by Burb
Good luck on your xpaintball job, hope all goes well.

Whats your definiation of Sick Comedy?

Holy Grail, is just a classic.
\

thankxz um my deffinition of sick humor is stuff involving sex drugs pimps and stuff but all with a funny twist plus some stangly sick humor then the clasic humor of jokes but yeah i guees maby if i saw it maby id like it but the commercials make it look some what bad but oh well:)

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
nope

Originally posted by Alex Hicks.
there is a site near taunton called extreame, just wondered if it's the same one.
nope i dont think so its the same xtreme paintball that u see sponcering p8nt talk they still gotta send a nother e-mail back fomr a question regarding one of the pix i made but i think its located by daten/daton how ever its spelt ohio

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Re: Re: im so happy

Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker

Doh !!

127 m.p.h.

Gee I knew that physics question would come in hand some day:D
Well shoot!! And to think I didn't expect any kind of answer!! And not only that - it seems that my calculation is out by 3.95 mph!! Doh!! - It seems I'll be 2 days late getting home this year!