The Home Of European Paintball

THE YORKIE MAN IS LEAVING BRICKET WOOD PAINTBALL

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
THE YORKIE MAN IS LEAVING BRICKET WOOD PAINTBALL
Hi guys n girls, well its with a heavy heart i have to announce that as of Sunday 24th April the yorkie man will be leaving Bricket Wood for pastures new ! Ive got to say its been the best 10 years of my life and ive met some amazing people, i am happy to say that im not leaving paintball, if anything it will now allow me to play the sport i fell in love with over 25 years ago even more. I would like to thank all the teams that ive had banter with over the years and will see you on the 50 AS THEY SAY LOL, I would also like to thank all my staff those in the rec centre and the torni area, without you guys i couldnt have done the job, and ive made some life long friends, see you all soon and thank you for all your help and support over the years
Yorkie.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
and ive made some life long friends, see you all soon and thank you for all your help and support over the years >> Yorkie !!
I think More than you Know mate !!!

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Mr Yorkie
The site will truly miss you. Sorry to see you go.
Would like to thank you for all the help, support and patience you have give. To us all over the years. Makings bricketwood the best training venue in the South.
You are a jolly good fellow.

And so says all of us!

Reactions: Care_Bears