Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

theft

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I think everyone gets my drift, lets not start getting in depth about every example I give lol.

But yeah overall in relation to the thread I think its fair you took it up with him!

And I think you had the best interests at heart,

Even if your wife was abit ticked off with you at the time i`m sure she understands where your coming from! So you haven`t done the wrong thing.
I love the heroin one - totally random.

How about this one. Your mate shows you his Glock 9mm, and tells you he's going to knock off the offie in the next town, due to his financial hardships. What's more, he's planning to get there on the train, and has no intention of paying for his ticket. To make matters worse, he's totally been seeing another chick on the side...

Not sure where' I'm going with this actually.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland

How about this one. Your mate shows you his Glock 9mm, and tells you he's going to knock off the offie in the next town, due to his financial hardships. What's more, he's planning to get there on the train, and has no intention of paying for his ticket. To make matters worse, he's totally been seeing another chick on the side...

i am looking forward to the next installment in the series xD

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
So, me and the missus managed to ruin a Sunday outing because I said one of her friends was no better than a thief to his face.

Basically he thinks its fine to fare dodge on a train. I said it was stealing. He said he didn't want to line the pockets of a profit making organisation. I said you're wearing Nike. He said that was different. That's a risk thing. He's more likely to get caught stealing clothes than dodging a fair. I said so its still stealing then? He then said he didn't think it was worth it. I said well why don't you get the bus then? He then went on about the privatisation of the rail network, at which point I called him a thief. This didn't go down well with him or my missus.

Am I wrong? Have I missed something?
I would have told him he ain't getting a free ride with the Mrs.

:)

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
i love the heroin one - totally random.

How about this one. Your mate shows you his glock 9mm, and tells you he's going to knock off the offie in the next town, due to his financial hardships. What's more, he's planning to get there on the train, and has no intention of paying for his ticket. To make matters worse, he's totally been seeing another chick on the side...

Not sure where' i'm going with this actually.
lmfao!

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle

I will send him a medal !!! :D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
I have no time for fare dodgers, low life scummer!!

If you're gonna do it do it at least have a bit of flare, Scanner, photoshop, a decent printer and patience. It's a bugger lining up the test based background but with a bit of practice you soon get the knack ;)

They actually handle the tickets now so not reccomended.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Mario, people dress up what they do or what they say in al kinds of BS. This guy's argument only makes sense to himself.

Shoot him in the knees. Then he won't be dodging anything for a while.

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
My nearest train station hasnt got a ticket office or even a kiosk so I have to pay for my ticket on the train. I'd say most of the time i use the train its to go to just outside bristol (bedminster) to see a couple of friends ive got up there. 9/10 times I dont have an oppertunity to buy a ticket because no conductor is to be seen and when this happens I do feel a bit guilty but i always have the money close to hand with the intention of paying! Am I a thief? Probably

CAMPBELL

Killing for the Lucky15's
Aug 28, 2003
NUNEATON
Visit site
id pay if i got a seat ... fair is fair... when i go to london on the virgin pendolino service its worth every penny to get there in an hour

i do feel a bit pissed off when on the off occasion i get the commuter train 25 miles from home to work - the train is late, the train is dirty and stinks or urine, you have to stand up all the way there with some blokes sweaty arm put in your face ....... and then they ask you for £8.50 for the pleasure of it. .... they could at least discount you for having to stand up in a crowded meat wagon. you are guaranteed a seat on a place so why not on a train ?