Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Theft !

Seejay

Oct 19, 2005
Norwich, Norfolk
Maddogwhitey said:
oh the brown noise thing on braniacs. the experiment was flawed, most tv sets cant produce sound in the area of 9 to 3 mhz (the area belived to contain the "bronw note" so yah boo to you
Ah, but didn't they play it to that dude in the porta-potty and nothing happened? :D

Chris

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
non-lethal noise

ACOUSTIC WEAPON - A device, which may or may not be a NONLETHAL WEAPON, that emits sonic frequencies causing such sensations as debilitating dizziness and motion sickness or nausea, and can also generate vibrations of body organs resulting in extreme pain, seizures, or death.

TYPE FREQUENCY TARGET EFFECTS PROPAGATION CHARACTERISTICS
Infrasound Less than 20 Hz Mild to severe discomfort; organ functional disturbance; organ disruption Ground or structure penetration Long-range propagation Non-directional

Sonic 20 Hz to 20 KHz Hearing interference; performance degradation; pain; hearing loss; tissue damage Moderate propagation and moderate directionality
Ultrasonic 20 KHz and above Possible diffuse psychological effects; pain; surface tissue damage; tissue destruction Limited propagation; highly directional

The military are currently experimenting with Maria Carey and a Tannoy:eek:

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
matski said:
I think in Manchester they have found the Hellmouth.

I'm sure I saw on the news that a 10yr old (approx) was shot riding his bike recently. They could do with building a wall around the place and renaming it "The Red Zone".
No

"13th Precinct"

Bob said:
ACOUSTIC WEAPON - A device, which may or may not be a NONLETHAL WEAPON, that emits sonic frequencies causing such sensations as debilitating dizziness and motion sickness or nausea, and can also generate vibrations of body organs resulting in extreme pain, seizures, or death.

TYPE FREQUENCY TARGET EFFECTS PROPAGATION CHARACTERISTICS
Infrasound Less than 20 Hz Mild to severe discomfort; organ functional disturbance; organ disruption Ground or structure penetration Long-range propagation Non-directional

Sonic 20 Hz to 20 KHz Hearing interference; performance degradation; pain; hearing loss; tissue damage Moderate propagation and moderate directionality
Ultrasonic 20 KHz and above Possible diffuse psychological effects; pain; surface tissue damage; tissue destruction Limited propagation; highly directional

The military are currently experimenting with Maria Carey and a Tannoy:eek:
ive just read this where would you get stuff like that it sounds like u use it alot or like to use it on maybe a cat that runs through ur garden ??

Monkey Apocalypse

up a tree 'punter huntin'
Apr 19, 2006
Sorry to hear about the problems with the shop...

It is true that no manner or matter of security will stop a determined theif..

As for local chavs... I dont think so.. and the 'loot' will, for no reason other than this board, be too hard to shift in the UK.

The US is to far with too many risks from customs opening.. my best guess.. from logical reasoning (if I have any) would be a european (probably eastern) immigrant stealing to equip a russian/eastrern european team/site.

I await the arrival of the top end marker equipped Slavic legion. fully trained and equiped ex spetnaz anti terrorist nutcase Russian Legion wanna-be's on the millenium series.

Ok, so humour aside.. I think supply and demand within single economic community and neighbouring eastern european countries is where this type of stuff ends up.. robbed to order and shipped through the excessive and vigilant (no really its not how the drugs get in) authorities at the EuroTunnel entrance. (sdtolen to order like top end motors)

Just my two penneth...

Will keep my eyes open..

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Monkey Apocalypse said:
.. I think supply and demand within single economic community and neighbouring eastern european countries is where this type of stuff ends up.. robbed to order and shipped through the excessive and vigilant (no really its not how the drugs get in) authorities at the EuroTunnel entrance. (sdtolen to order like top end motors)

Just my two penneth...

Will keep my eyes open..
And there are a few gangs in the Manchester area who do just that :mad: