The Home Of European Paintball

TheNakedPlayer - possible scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

karseras69

Platinum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Canterbury, Kent
wow, its scary to think he is such a bad seller. I agree he probably isnt a scammer and as he admited to me by Pm "he is a bad seller" (bad being an understatment).
Yeah foot it must have been the same UL frame because i have payed more for it.
It was supposed to be a surprise from my 13year old brother who has just started playing and wants to be like his older bro. I even got to the point that i forgot about it.
will see wht happens by 2morow but i strongly suggest a ban from the classifieds if that is possible, this guys trading skills are disgusting......

TheNakedPlayer

Platinum Member
Jan 2, 2009
The list indeed goes on, and once again, i would like to appologize to all these people for my terrible selling during these past months and especially to thoose who have waiting far too long for their goods. and yes you have every right to ban me, i agree that i shouldnt sell on here. but might i suggest do it after karseras69 gets his stuff so i know its there. sorry once again.

TheNakedPlayer

Platinum Member
Jan 2, 2009
oh, and kirby.. as much as I.. am a bad seller. that doesnt mean you can insult my place of work. And if that is what you are doing, buck you ideas up. i sell from me. thats got nothing to do with the people or place where i work.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
pitch forks will stay in there barn. NP has balls for openly saying sorry.. any one have a further problem contact me. NP pm me your details please

TheNakedPlayer

Platinum Member
Jan 2, 2009
oh, and the claims that im a scammer..
just wanted to clear that up, although this proberly wont help..
i always kept good contact, you cant deny that, and offered refunds.
why would i want to scam you guys? i used to see you all at tournies.
im not longer playing so why would i keep the kit?
and you can come up with all this funny stuff about what my 'plan' is..
but why would a kid playing for a team want to scam other players? is that really the smartest thing in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.