Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

They think it's all over!

Originally posted by Unnamed Tsunami Player
Eh?? we're playing Paintcheck... why plummy whatever did you think??
Originally posted by QuackingPlums
A likely story...
Thats what I was thinking between them they have nearly a brain so how the hell are they going to decode a game which was written in french translated to sandscript then back to english by an indian. Hell it takes 27 pages to get to the breakout.

Originally posted by QuackingPlums
Is it actually a game? I thought it was just a cool kit for planning fields? :D
The jury is still out on if it is actually a game. I guess it is as it comes with a D20 [twenty sided die to those not in the know] that is until I see a similar barracade on the field. And I can't find how to field a sandbagging team anywhere in the rulebooks

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
Hot off the press!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok we up in Scotland didn`t get to see it last night so I did a wee search and found out it air`s up here on Friday @ 21:00, so anybody with sky, all you have to do is go to your listings and just above the :D :D :D channels you will see the option to watch BBC Scotland and NI.

o and also it`s repeated at 1:30 in the morning on Sunday.

Hope this helps for all those who missed it,
o and Burb that wasn`t a mouse coming out of the womans fridge it was a uckin big rat lol.
Cheers, chunk.

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
This was just hilarious :D paintball on a sports related proggy & everyone in the country will want to buy the guy who got to shoot Wossy in the arse a Pint!!

I bet it took a while to decide who got to do that!!!

and all that without any camo in sight :D good 1 guys

FUB

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Didn't show the sport in a bad light at all imo, just more publicity, all good:)

P

Phil

Originally posted by DangerousBrian
NO, :mad: thats not class, thats F**king gay, shooting maskless people, not how we want paintball to be seen :mad:

i mean when they shot jon ross in the back it was in the direction and at the head height of the others :mad:

and wandering around a studio full of people without bags on the guns
Don't be such a tosser it was proberly all done to plan and it was not a pair of plonkers who was doing the shooting:rolleyes: