The Home Of European Paintball

Thieving Mother F$*kers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phobia

Retired Warlord
Apr 3, 2006
London
Sorry to here about this theft and im quite appaled to think this can happen to such an identifiable marker. My kitbag was only on the table next to dans near the presentation table as well so to think that somebody managed to nab a marker that was only metres away from mine and with everyone else in sight, within such a short period of time and worst of all, without any of us knowing is appaling.I was wary of my kit all day after hearing of thefts at tournys before but this isn't a good send out to new players and this definately isn't a good start to the season. Hope the gits found soon and i hope all of the kits returned asap but its beginning to look very doubtful... :(

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
cant be many of those colour combinations ego's in the uk, QUOTE]

its actually a one off we did from the factory for Lemon, its the only one with a pink trigger and swivel on the inline....others may have the standard ccu parts but not those.
so its the only one like it in the WORLD

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Donation made :)

Only £10 but every little hepls... nice to see paintballers helping each other rather than bitching and moaning for a change ;)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
cant be many of those colour combinations ego's in the uk, QUOTE]

its actually a one off we did from the factory for Lemon, its the only one with a pink trigger and swivel on the inline....others may have the standard ccu parts but not those.
so its the only one like it in the WORLD
didnt know that :( which makes it even worse.thanks for that lol ;)

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
i am gutted that someone of your standing in the community has had this happen to them.

be assured that the wildcats have there eyes out for you. we will get it back if we see it.

again, sorry mate, why does this always happen to nice guys, it aint fair.

rob
LWC

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
is it still missing because i havnt seen the discription in the missing marker thread on the classified section yet
Yes, it's still missing :( but I don't know how to get it put in that thread :confused: Thanks for pointing it out though! x

angel said:
i know a few people were taking pics at the presentation, the only one i know was chris edwards he took a pic of fish with the player of the day trophy , you may get lucky and see the Thieving Mother in the back ground.
im am positive they were more pics taken, so come on guys check them mobiles and digi cams.
good idea thanks paul (just noticed this bit, lol) love lem xx

Oct 28, 2003
weston-super-mud!!!
Visit site
see easy without even lifting a mouse ;) , I know that the marker was there during presentation. So during or after then is when it went walkies
the marker was deffinatly there at the end of the day i asked wendy whos it was, thought its was lukes looked green n gold in the the dark. but was on two dye packs behind admin.

cudnt really see the colour but i know it was that one cant really b sure who was there after i left was about 15 of us then all packing up

im well pissed that someone would do it. last year was two egos n know a custom made, one and only marker someone really is takin the piss here.

hope it turns up lem feel responsible coz a the time we were behind there.

much luv

xXx danni xXx

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
hope it turns up lem feel responsible coz a the time we were behind there.

much luv

xXx danni xXx
Don't be babe, you weren't to know, and yes it was very dark in the tent!

I think it's the fact that the majority of us are so naieve to theft, because we wouldn't dream of doing it, that we don't notice it happening!

I guess that actually shows that we are in a wonderful community!

And from the other thread, it's proof! we are a part of the most amazing family ever :D

I am more loved up with this sport than ever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.