Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

think WAR!!!

stickystalk

Banned
Oct 30, 2008
s****horpe
i find when out on the field,if i amagine being in a war situation,like iraq for example, and the oppisite team are ragheeds, it gives me more insentive to take the @#=`ers out!!!

NO RETREAT,,NO SURRENDER..

do any of you,s fellow ballers have the same thoughts when playing???

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
i find when out on the field,if i amagine being in a war situation,like iraq for example, and the oppisite team are ragheeds, it gives me more insentive to take the @#=`ers out!!!

No it's just you........Freak!

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle

were u disturbed as a child ?

also raghead ... bit harsh isnt it

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield

i see where your commin from.....but thinkin your oppositions are ragheads is a bit over the top isnt it?

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
you either take LSD or have delusions, you sound like someone who clearly knows nothing what so ever about paintball, and have the typical outsider view that we all try to play rambo running around in a muddy field.

I suggest you go find another forum to hang out in, maybe the BNP's for instance.

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site

lets hope you never have to go to a real war, you racist dick!

join the army if you want to fight, see how brave you are then

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Think very carefully about your next post sticky or your stay on these forums is gonna be limited to one nanosecond after I read another post like this one .... I am gonna put this post down to you suffering from a moment of madness and hope you manage to grow up by the time you feel the need to post again.
In the meantime, please read the posts above and try to work out why they say what they did and try to grasp the notion you may well be out of step with what most people believe to be fair and right.
One last chance sticky !!!

PS Acquaint yorself with Spellheck otherwise we all might get the ridiculous idea you could be uneducated :rolleyes: